just got a Curve 8320 from T-mbile for me and a Peral for the Wife. Came from Cricket and i love this service already, its like mental cell/smart phone overload for me but i love it. LOVE THE TRACKING FEATURE OF GOOGLEMAPS. its like g0d d@mn gps almost. have a few questions i cant find answers to using search. i am pretty computer savvy so i want to jump like head first into this. my wife is your typical prim and proper conservative pretty girl so it is on me to do all the editing and programming on our phones.

1 where do i find on the phones what OS i am running? so i can upgrade and have both phones running at optimum performance.
    2 is CB the best place to download apps as far as trusting the content?
    3 where is the best place to gt a list of mobile friendly websites? (like the sticky from this forum i have bookmarked)

thanks in advance and sooo glad to be here, a little late to the party but hey, didnt know any better.
    10-15-08 06:53 AM
    1: Press Alt-Cap-H all three buttons at once and it will bring up a "Help Me!" menu. Or the slower method of Options->About
    2: There are many places honestly.. and yes CB is a good start
    3: not sure on this one.. I do most of my real browsing on a computer.
    10-15-08 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD