PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!

I HAVE BEEN USING THE 8800 FOR A WHILE AND JUST UPGRADED TODAY TO A BRAND NEW TMOBILE RED CURVE 8320.
    SO I CAME HOME FROM THE TMOBILE STORE ALL EXCITED AND I DID THE WHOLE "CHANGE DEVICE WIZARD" THING ON THE BB DESKTOP MANAGER AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTILLLLLLL AFTER IT FINISHED LOADING ALL THE NEW STUFF ONTO MY NEW CURVE THE PHONE RESTARTED ITSELF (WHICH I ASSUMED TO BE TOTALLY OK) AND STARTED POWERING UP AND I EVEN GOT TO THE HOME SCREEN AND THAT LITTLE WINDOW POPPED UP WHERE IT LOADS EVERYTHING AND INITIALIZES THE PHONE AND U SEE THE PROGRESS BAR MOVE ITSELF TO 100% COMPLETE AND AS SOON AS IT WOULD GET TO LIKE 90% THE PHONE WOULD RESTART AGAIN!!!!!! AND THIS CYCLE CONTINUES OVER AND OVER AND OVER

SO THINKING MAYBE ONE OF THE APPLICATIONS WAS CAUSING THIS I DOWNLOADED THE 4.5 SOFTWARE ON MY DESKTOP AND THEN CONNECTED MY CURVE TO MY COMP AND EVEN THOUGH IT KEPT BUGGING OUT AND SHUTTING OFF AND ON AND OFF AND ON I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO DELETE ALL THE APPLICATIONS I LOADED FROM MY OLD 8800 FROM THE NEW CURVE ... HOPING EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER... IT WASNT

A BATTERY PULL AND PRESSING CTRL ALT DELETE HAVENT HELPED

EVER SINCE THEN THE PHONE HAS JUST BEEN LAYING HERE NEXT TO ME FOR LIKE HOURSSSSSS JUST TURNING OFF AND ON AND OFF AND ON AND OFF AND ON AND IT KEEPS GETTING TO DIFFERENT POINTS IN THE TURNING ON STAGE UNTILL IT CRASHES AGAIN. WHATS GOING ON !?

PLEASEEEEEEEE HELP!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THIS SITE!!!

(BTW THIS SITE IS AWESOME AND HAS HELPED A LOT IN THE PAST ... I ALWAYS FIND SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEMS IM HAVING IN PAST POSTS BUT THIS ONE IS AN EMERGENCY THAT I HAVENT SEEN A SOLUTION TO!! HELPPP
    08-16-08 09:59 PM
    Fisrt off really bad to type in all caps.

If you did a restore from your 8800, it sounds like something came over that the new phone does not like. Maybe like an old application.

You can try and D/L the current OS from your carrier and try and re-install it.

I am sure other will post with some other options here in a bit
    08-16-08 10:04 PM
    If you bought it today and your already having probs I would take it back. Unless you did a restore or installed someother programs.
    08-16-08 10:50 PM
    Yeah seriously I'm sure to could probably muster through getting this one back up and running eventually , but I don't see any reason to not just take it back to the store and exchange it for a new one. I would say it definitely warranted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 10:55 PM
    Yes I thought of the return option myself, my only concern is that if it is something that came over form the old phone it will happen again. On the the other side of things a second device will prove this if it happens again
    08-16-08 11:00 PM
    Sorry you're having problems. Sounds like something from the previous phone is screwing with the new one (gets to a certain point & restarts). I'd install the OS for that phone; do not use switch device wizard- that didnt help the last time.

It doesnt make sense, IMHO to take it back for an exchange if your going to do the same process again.
    08-16-08 11:01 PM
    Woah , I would not go using the device switch wizard again to prove any points. Be very selective what you move over to the new device so you do have to go through this again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 11:03 PM
    Yes I thought of the return option myself, my only concern is that if it is something that came over form the old phone it will happen again. On the the other side of things a second device will prove this if it happens again
    I fully agree. Since its night time, I dont think the OP has anything to loose by installing the OS; this will, if nothing else, give a clean slate to work with. If tomorrow, still having problems, then consider an exchange.

The first thing though would be to calm down. This site has a night shift so any help you need will be here.
    08-16-08 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD