I had a pearl for about 6 months and broke it. I didn't have insurance so I had to pay full price for a new one and decoided to put out the extra $40 and get the curve. But I don't really see any differences other than I'm able to download music. What else can I do on here that I couldn't do with my pearl?
    08-28-08 05:50 PM
    I've never used a Pearl, but you get a full keyboard and a larger screen. I also think you lose out on a lot of the keyboard shortcuts that the Curve has as well.
    08-28-08 05:52 PM
    More memory- much more than the Pearl. Dont get me wrong, the Pearl is great, but the memory factor is what I wanted it for. I still use my Pearl on the wknds.

Dont look at it as loosing with the Curve. Each does something the other doesnt do. So, IMO, you gained.
    08-28-08 05:54 PM
    On the curve you have more memory than the pearl and a bigger screen and a better keyboard.
    08-28-08 05:55 PM
    Welcome, im new here too!

Try to read the Newbies section in the upper menu, has great info!
    08-28-08 05:56 PM
    What are the short cuts on the menu? I can't find them and I don't want to just keep pressing buttons and mess it up. And to slytom, I'm not really a newbie. I know pretty much how to do everything but need to know things that are specific to the curve.
    08-28-08 06:01 PM
    What do you mean short cuts "on the menu"? What menu? The home screen?
    08-28-08 06:02 PM
    I meant keyboard. Sorry.
    08-28-08 06:03 PM
    Look under the "Newbies" tab for the shortcuts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 06:05 PM
    08-28-08 06:07 PM
    So besides keyboard screen and memory, nothing.
    08-28-08 06:16 PM
    What else are you looking for? lol. Those are 3 pretty big differences. It's not going to cook breakfast, if that's what you want.
    08-28-08 06:19 PM
    Lol well I liked the size of the pearl. It fit in my front pocket, lol. I've just heard the curve does so much more than the pearl but I have yet to find what I'm looking for I guess. I don't even know what I'm looking for, that's why I'm here I guess.
    08-28-08 06:24 PM
    I would suggest that you click on the Blackberry 101 link in my signature and click on a few of the lessons and see if there are not a few things you learn about the Curve. Most of the lesson's are general BB lessons, but a lot of them help with the Curve specifically.
    08-28-08 06:29 PM
    Lol well I liked the size of the pearl. It fit in my front pocket, lol. I've just heard the curve does so much more than the pearl but I have yet to find what I'm looking for I guess. I don't even know what I'm looking for, that's why I'm here I guess.
    Hehe, well the Curve fits in my front pocket. But maybe you wear smaller pants. :P
    08-28-08 06:31 PM
    Hehe, well the Curve fits in my front pocket. But maybe you wear smaller pants. :P
    Well I only weigh 100 pounds and wear a size 0. I don't even think it would fit in my back pocket. And I can't keep it in my apron at work so I have to keep it behind the bar and constanly check it (my 2nd and 3rd jobs need me to be around my phone at all times). Its actually kind of a pain.
    08-28-08 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD