Hey guys, I am sure that it is out here somewhere, but I just would like a centralized location for it. Is anyone having any problems with the new update. I have a few funny things that happen from time to time, but I want to make sure that it is not something on my end.
    02-26-09 01:14 PM
    You have to be more specific. What OS and version, and what kind of problems?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 01:17 PM
    You have to be more specific. What OS and version, and what kind of problems?

Yeppers.

Also at the OP, I would suggest you remove your Sprint email address on your Sig line. since there is no spam filter on it, and Bots can get a hold of it and wreak havoc on that email addy.
    02-26-09 01:22 PM
    It all depends on the OS your running. When I had .77 I had the speaker problem...and once I upgraded to .131, that problem disappeared!! YAY! haha
    02-26-09 02:55 PM
    Sorry about that. The one that I have is the v4.5.0.131. That is the latest one right?
    03-01-09 12:22 PM
    Yeah that is the latest, what kind of probs are you having..... it is working fine on my end..... You get MMS with sprint too..... Hurray..............!!
    03-01-09 12:26 PM
    I'm also running .131 and have not recevied any problems or issues. However I did just get my 8330 and immediately upgraded to 4.5 so I prolly won't notice any changes anyway.

03-01-09 12:45 PM
    Yea ive had .131 since the first night sprint made it official and i have not had one problem(knocks on wood). There were some members that experienced problems with downloading the file and getting error messages while trying to do the update. As for any issues with the OS loaded i have had 0. I have been very happy with doing the update and it went off without a hitch for me.
    03-01-09 01:10 PM
    I've noticed that my sms/mms has a few seconds lag. My camera/video app locks up sometimes, where it never locked up in the past, and my mobipocket e reader app constantly trys to close when email/sms data is coming in. It never did in the past.
    But those are minimal and I'm willing to tolerate the for the improvements over OS 4.3. Plus - I don't know if they are specific issues tied to the upgrade of the OS or if they are app related.

03-01-09 01:43 PM
    That is basically what I was looking for. I am having a few issues with lockups at times. I just wanted to make sure that I was not the only person that was having that problem. Thanks a million guys.
    03-10-09 09:29 PM
    Sine I've swithed from.89 to .131 the only lock-up I've noticed was one time while loading pictures off the memory card. Otherwise my issues with my phone not going into standby randomly while holding the mute button, and the speakerphone blast have been resolved completely. I have noticed a little bump in file free memory and a bit better battery life with 131.

03-10-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD