i have a curve 8310 with a small crack in the cover at the top, near the led indicator.

is there somewhere online where new covers can be purachsed? everything i seem to find is just slip on covers that go over the top like a protective layer....im trying to get an actual physical replacement for the units housing

any ideas?
    04-14-09 06:26 PM
    04-14-09 06:29 PM
    ebay is a good source too
    04-14-09 06:31 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/hou...change-201687/

Includes where to buy your housing, and instructions on how to change the housing as well.
    04-14-09 07:14 PM
    thanks for the tip!
    04-14-09 07:21 PM
    is anyone from melbourne australia?

is there a shop/stall where i can go to pick out a 8310 or 8330 cover and have them install it?
    04-14-09 10:30 PM
    Ebay has a good selection. Youtube how to change the case. Nothing better than video instructions to walk you through the process.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 11:18 PM
    HI there, if you're looking for a replacement custom painted housing for your CURVE, check out our Home page

We offer top quality housings, and we include all the tools you need to make the swap.
    Let me know what you think
    04-15-09 09:46 PM
    Hello I'm from Europe.
    And even how much I like the Crackberryshop, the shipping costs are a bit much (sometimes the double of the thing I want to buy).
    Does anyone know (except ebay) a good place to get some pouches (to put the curve in?-)
    04-16-09 02:57 AM
    Hello I'm from Europe.
    And even how much I like the Crackberryshop, the shipping costs are a bit much (sometimes the double of the thing I want to buy).
    Does anyone know (except ebay) a good place to get some pouches (to put the curve in?-)
    You can try amazon. Friend just got a few off of there (sleeve's) for about a dollar - shipping will be higher than the cost of the item in this case of course and I have no idea what it would cost to ship to the EU

Peace

Trem
    04-16-09 03:01 AM
    Hello I'm from Europe.
    You'd be amazed at what a dollar store could have. Go check it out
    04-16-09 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD