First off thanks to all of you for the great information, I am waiting on my Curve 8330 to arrive from sprint and want to try and get some info on it B4 i get it, First off i am switching from the Sprint Touch Pro which is a great phone but a little to complicated for my wife. I learned how to download cabs and all that good stuff for the touch Pro to modify the Themes.Ringers.tweaks and so forth, Can these sort of things be done on the blackberry???? I know i want an indianapolis Colts theme for it.....Also the music that i have on my 4 gig storage card will that work on my blackberry? Is their any place to download themes,Ringers and so forth for the curve??? Again thanks for the info in advance and is there a place to make donations to the board????? Seems like a very informative place for NOOBS like myself.
    04-18-09 02:50 PM
    Best place to start learning about your soon to be arriving BB is in the Blackberry 101 lecture series.

Click on the link in my sig.
    04-18-09 02:52 PM
    all of those things can be done on a berry. you can find MANY themes here on this site: http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/ . the curves take a microsd card, but you might need to move the stuff off of it and format the card once you get the berry and then move all the stuff back. you can also get ringers here too, free. there is also a lecture series you might want to look into.. there is a wealth of info there: BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    04-18-09 02:55 PM
    Best place to start learning about your soon to be arriving BB is in the Blackberry 101 lecture series.

What he said
    04-18-09 02:55 PM
    Welcome to the CB Forums!
    04-18-09 02:56 PM

Everyone beat me to it. LOL Welcome to Crackberry, and enjoy your new addiction!!
    04-18-09 02:57 PM
    You came to the right site. The answer to all of your questions are found in this site. The search forum is awesome in getting some answers and the people on here can put a berry on the moon. So welcome aboard.
    04-18-09 03:32 PM
    Welcome to BB heaven. Lots of help for a new owner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 05:29 PM
    crackberry.com is a great place to start! Welcome!
    04-18-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD