I just treated myself to a PINK Blackberry Curve 8330 Smartphone for X-Mas!!! I have yet to receive it as yet - due to arrive on Monday...so am very excited!!!! Can't wait to get it

It will be my very first Blackberry and am no newbie to Verizon but I will be a Verizon Blackberry Virgin

I am here to meet other BB users and hopefully make a few new friends within the BB community!!!
    12-25-09 06:22 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and congrats on your new berry. I hope you do well with the addiction
    Last edited by rts3k; 12-25-09 at 06:34 PM. Reason: spelling
    12-25-09 06:33 PM
    Welcome to the team.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 06:35 PM
    Thanx guys!!! Really luvin this community!!!!
    12-25-09 06:37 PM
    Welcome to the family! The Curve is a workhorse! Treat it well, and it will take care of you.
    12-25-09 07:20 PM
    Oh, my new Curve is my new baby!!!! I just talk to my friend who just gave birth a couple of days ago - I wz like my new blackberry is my new baby (I know I look messed up there but I got no kids and I am obsessed with the Curve *gigglez*)

I think it may get an restraining order on me! *JOKE*
    12-25-09 07:44 PM
    LmaOoooo yu remind me of myself when I first bought mines.

12-25-09 09:52 PM
    Welcome!! I am still a newbie too!!

12-25-09 09:55 PM
    welcome you will be addicted. Go to a BB class at a store. It will help you out
    12-25-09 10:28 PM
    welcome you will be addicted. Go to a BB class at a store. It will help you out
    That has to be a joke. If u want blank stares and misinformation, then go to a store. Stick with the crackberry Fam, we are the TRUE customer service.
    12-25-09 11:08 PM
    I wz bout to say "THEY GOT BB CLASSES AT STORES????" I almost done it too!!! *ROFL*

PHEW!!!

Oh, I AM HERE TO STAY!!!! Like a nasty case of herpes *JOKE*

Can't wait to get my BB to fully join in the fun and excitement on here!!!
    12-25-09 11:11 PM
    Welcome to the Crackberry Family!

(1) Treat your Curve like a baby
    (2) Do not take it swimming, Keep it away from water
    (3) When angry, do not throw it
    (4) Do not leave it in the sun or in a hot car etc.
    (5) In fact, do not leave it out of your sight
    (6) Get a holster, refrain from leaving in your pocket
    (7) Get a casing to protect it
    (8) Wipe it down everyday
    (9) Would you punch a baby? If not, then take it easy when pressing keys
    (10) Be gentle on the trackball as well
    (11) To save it from obesity, don't load it with apps you don't need
    (12) Unofficial OSs can cause your BB to get sick (like drugs or bacteria!)
    (13) Your BB could get amnesia, so back it up every so often
    (14) Do not yank the usb cable from the device input as it WILL damage it
    AND...
    (15) If anything does go wrong with your BB, Crackberry is the ER with the best doctors available to help you nurse your BB back to life, if it's at all possible. They haven't learned resurrection yet. Or have they? In any case, I have heard of some Frankenstein stories!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Kepeli; 12-26-09 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Addition
    12-26-09 12:10 AM
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Nice!
    12-26-09 12:31 AM
    *must remember #3, #11, & #12*

Oh, I don't like holsters - but I do like those cute fashionable carrying cases with lanyards! Which am goin to get soon

I bought me a couple of protective hardcovers (fashionable ones *gigglez*) right after ordered my phone along with three packs of 3-Pak Protective Screen Covers PLUS I got me a charging pod for my BB

Oh, yah I got all the accessories covered...*gigglez*
    12-26-09 09:00 AM
    Got a girlie question - can we use cell phone charms on the BB Curve 8330 Smartphone?? I seen an awesome one the other nite that I want...
    12-26-09 09:15 AM
    That has to be a joke. If u want blank stares and misinformation, then go to a store. Stick with the crackberry Fam, we are the TRUE customer service.
    That's hilarious! When I saw the BlackBerry class signs first go up at my local corp store I couldn't stop laughing. To myself, of course...

And to the OP: regarding the unofficial OS item on a prior poster's list: his/her list was terrific and fun, but once you get used to your baby, and to CrackBerry, you'll find yourself drooling waiting for the next unofficial leaked OS. They're simply operating systems that have been released for testing to a limited group of users, and out of all the leaks I've installed, only one was worse than the one I'd previously installed. Don't be afraid
    12-26-09 09:18 AM
    phew that is good to know as I have a habbit of testing stuff out (and I remind u this is on my pc) and as a result get some nasty virus...yah...curiousity killed this cat..*LOL*

And my name is not OP - it is Scerina
    12-26-09 09:47 AM
    Welcome to the Crackberry family Scerina.
    12-26-09 09:56 AM
    Thanx archangel!
    12-26-09 11:05 AM
    What are those?

12-26-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD