I am having so many problems figuring out my 8330.. first of all.. how do you set up your ringtone for different things... can you set it so that incoming calls have one tone.. text message alerts have another... mine vibrates then rings, how do you change this?
    02-16-09 09:10 AM
    profiles (looks like a speaker)>advanced>select your profile>edit any and all you like here. MMS, SMS, Email, Phone.

Self explanatory once you get to that section
    02-16-09 09:12 AM
    Go to your "profiles" icon and select "advanced". From there you can select which ringtones you want for whatever you want. BTW, welcome to CB! You will get the hang of it sooner than you think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 09:14 AM
    first welcome to the addiction!!! second sounds like your main question has been answered... third, I HIGHLY recommend going to the BB 101 series, I learned tons when I first got my berry by reading... the link is in my signature. I swear if it wasn't for this site I would have just gotten frustrated and never fully enjoyed my berry!!!!
    Again, welcome and enjoy!
    02-16-09 09:34 AM
    The initial frustration is worth the effort of learning to use your new features. Take a deep breath and relax, have a little fun.

Welcome to the Crack!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 09:57 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    I agree with Nurs, checking out the 101 Lecture Series and the Tips, How To's and FAQ's in the Newbies area is really informative and will really help you get to know your BB a lot better. Its definitely worth the read and you will really understand your BB, how it works, and everything you can do with it.

Welcome

~Jazzi~

02-16-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD