I just got my blackberry curve 8320 and have 2 questions.
    I accidentally changed the view of my cointacts and cannot figure out how to get the view back that I want and I followed the direction on the help screen : menu - options (wrench) - but cannot find the general options
    and want to change the phone to answer as it is out of holster and it is also under the general options tab that I cannot find
    Terrie
    02-15-09 09:38 PM
    To change the view of the contacts go to address book>then hit menu>options>address book options>general options>then views, etc can be changed.
    02-15-09 09:49 PM
    When in contacts hit the menu key( the one with the blackberry logo) then general options...the other setting is in profiles, advanced options.
    02-15-09 09:55 PM
    Thank you. Ok here is another problem. When I first turned my phone on my contacts were by name and number and I hit something and they only have the name doube spaced. How can I get that view back. The only choice in the views is first name last name or company,
    02-21-09 05:26 PM
    Are you sure you were not looking at the call log screen instead of the contacts page? I don't think you can go single line on the contacts or address book.
    Good Luck!
    02-21-09 05:33 PM
    Thanks I figured it out.
    02-22-09 01:26 PM
    Thank you. Ok here is another problem. When I first turned my phone on my contacts were by name and number and I hit something and they only have the name doube spaced. How can I get that view back. The only choice in the views is first name last name or company,
    I am having this same issue. What did you do to fix it?
    02-24-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD