Hey this is my first ever post but:

I recently bought a BB Curve 8320 with T Mobile and i have a few problems that i need help with:

-How come i cant veiw my sent SMS messages?
    -Why does my missed calls not appear?
    Matter of fact my whole call log doesnt work, it erases missed calls before i see them, it erases my outgoing and ingoing within like 10s.

But THE BIGGEST problem i have is: my phone is ALWAYS "hour glassing".
    -It hour glasses before a call and makes me miss the call.
    -It hour glasses evertime i touch a button to bring the backlight on.
    -It hour glasses before i make a phone call
    -And it hour glasses just for NO reason at all.

I am very annoyed by these problems(hour glassing the most). If anyone else has these problems can yall tell me and if anyone knows how to fix any of these problems; can you PLEASE help me.

PS. Its not just my phone, my little sister has the same problems and we bought our phones at differnt times and places.
    01-12-08 06:42 PM
    oh yeah, i also have no privacy on it.

Is There anyway for me to hide a picture or lock a picture?

And can i set an single phone number or contact so no1 can see the digit number?

Not as major as others, but i would like help on these problems also
    01-12-08 06:47 PM
    bump....................................
    01-12-08 08:43 PM
    How's your memory? Do you have a lot of stuff on it? I've heard that Berries will delete the most recent messages in an effort to save their memories... It's never happened to me, but it's worth a shot. It might explain why it's taking so long to think about things; its memory is crammed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-08 08:48 PM
    i have 0 bytes file free, but i didnt add anything, it came that way
    01-12-08 08:55 PM
    Then it's a memory issue. You might not have added anything, but how many pics are on it? How long are you holding on to emails? What are you saving?

Just try to determine what's eating your memory. "Alt" and the arrow key to the right of the trackball, pressed like "alt�tab" on a pc; it will tell you what's running in the background.

Good luck!!

01-12-08 09:40 PM
    I am on my second unit and I am still having the same issue (At&T). They are playing stupid on this issue and say they have not seen this before. I have only had this issue on my Curve. I have been a BB user since the first unit and have never had a problem till now. Were you able to fix this issue?
    01-12-08 09:51 PM
    Buy a sd card and install it
    Transfer all your pics to the sd card or delete them.
    Go into options- advanced options and delete whatever you don't use (make sure you know what it is first!) I don't use aim or the bb messenger

The phone needs several megs free to operate efficiently
    I had the exact same problem.
    Goodluck!

01-13-08 01:21 AM
    if i delete apps can i restore them later? and if so how
    01-13-08 04:15 PM
    Never mind i fix the hour glassing. the best thing to do is to turn off ur BB and pull the battery out. or at least in my case it was
    01-13-08 06:24 PM
    But you need to delete stuff to free up memory or your call log and sms messages will disappear instantly. That's really annoying!

01-14-08 04:14 AM
    I need help in case of BB 8300 security, any one know to have security code on this device???
    01-14-08 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD