Im a Vzw Employee, The Pink curve is coming mid-month you might even see an ad in the paper tomorrow!! FYI to the Ladies..and the guys if u like pink!!
    08-02-08 01:09 PM
    Yep going to follow the wildly popular pearl. I figured it was only a matter of time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 01:10 PM
    Well looks like the girlfriend is gonna want one of these.

08-02-08 01:12 PM
    I love how they do this right after I upgrade!

...hmmm...I get thirty days, right? When's it supposed to come out again?
    08-02-08 01:31 PM
    Does color matter? First thing most people do is go out and buy a cover/case for the phone.
    08-02-08 01:34 PM
    Im a Vzw Employee, The Pink curve is coming mid-month you might even see an ad in the paper tomorrow!! FYI to the Ladies..and the guys if u like pink!!
    I just bought my new Curve a week ago. The fact that they are coming out in colored versions doesn't bother me near as much as the fact that I paid $149.99 for my Curve through Verizons phone upgrade service & just days after I bought it they dropped the price to $99.00. Even more disappointing is that I talked to 2 different Verizon reps prior to buying my phone & not one of them mentioned an upcoming price drop & to wait a few days. I doubt they will give me a $50 credit either. But on a positive note I love my BBCurve. This is my first BB & I'm hooked for good.
    08-02-08 02:17 PM
    return it and get the different i've done it before with no problem.
    08-02-08 02:28 PM
    return it and get the different i've done it before with no problem.
    That is always an option if I can't get them to just credit my account. I'll have to wait & see what they tell me.
    08-02-08 02:38 PM
    I just bought my new Curve a week ago. The fact that they are coming out in colored versions doesn't bother me near as much as the fact that I paid $149.99 for my Curve through Verizons phone upgrade service & just days after I bought it they dropped the price to $99.00. Even more disappointing is that I talked to 2 different Verizon reps prior to buying my phone & not one of them mentioned an upcoming price drop & to wait a few days. I doubt they will give me a $50 credit either. But on a positive note I love my BBCurve. This is my first BB & I'm hooked for good.
    #1. If you are under your 30 day WFG, you will get the difference back. Weather at a store, or calling in.

#2. I think you owe an open apology here to the sales rep you speak so fondly of. We were just notified yesterday that the price dopped.

#3. Getting this upset is not good for youre health.

#4. Glad to hear you like the phone. Cause as an Employee I did not and could not at time I got mine get it for the price you did. This was about 6 weeks ago.

#5. My positive note : love the phone as well.
    08-02-08 02:51 PM
    #1. If you are under your 30 day WFG, you will get the difference back. Weather at a store, or calling in.

#2. I think you owe an open apology here to the sales rep you speak so fondly of. We were just notified yesterday that the price dopped.

#3. Getting this upset is not good for youre health.

#4. Glad to hear you like the phone. Cause as an Employee I did not and could not at time I got mine get it for the price you did. This was about 6 weeks ago.

#5. My positive note : love the phone as well.

Easy there Pardner. Slow Your Roll.

#1. Thanks for the input on the 30 day WFG. I've never had to use this feature so it's good to know I should have no issues getting a credit.

#2. I did not speak poorly of any Reps as you are implying with your "speak so fondly of", statement. I simply said I was disappointed that I was not told about the price drop at the time of my purchase. If the Reps I spoke to did not know at the time the price was dropping a few days later then all is good. Therefore I don't feel I owe anyone an apology. I assumed a company like Verizon would know further in advance about price drops instead of springing it on everyone at the last minute. I also assumed they would not give me a credit before asking them for one. My mistake for assuming. Please don't get the wrong impression that I hate Verizon & their Reps. I have been with Verizon for several years now & overall I have always been very pleased with the service Verizon & their Reps have provided me.

#3. I was not as upset about this as you assumed. That is one of the problems with forums everybody reads & interprets what people write in their own way. I don't feel I came across as "Overly Upset", because I assure you I am not. Once again I only used the word dissapointed.

#4. I guess I should have just called Verizon to begin with to see what they had to say about my issue before posting on here. However one of the reasons I did post on here was to get input & information such as what you provided about the 30 day WFG before I called Verizon about getting a credit.

#5. I do love this new phone so far & thanks again for your input on how the 30 day WFG works.
    08-02-08 04:50 PM
    Glad I could give you the insight. The original post sounded rather accusitory about the the price drop being told to you.

Just hit me in the wrong way at the time. So sorry.

VZW will take care of it for you.
    08-02-08 04:54 PM
    Glad I could give you the insight. The original post sounded rather accusitory about the the price drop being told to you.

Just hit me in the wrong way at the time. So sorry.

VZW will take care of it for you.
    Thanks again bro & sorry if I came across that way. You were a great help.
    08-02-08 04:58 PM
    I could care less about a pink Blackberry because isn't it rumored that the Bold is coming to at&t the first of September. I'm adding a line to get that.
    08-02-08 04:59 PM
    alot of females gonna be picking that one up
    08-02-08 07:04 PM
    yeah just tell them about the price drop and they will credit you the difference!!! only if its benn less then 30 days
    08-02-08 07:17 PM
    So if I just got my phone yesterday but now want the pink... how do you go about switching it within the 30 days??? Can it be for any reason as long as it is within the 30 days?
    08-02-08 08:06 PM
    Telus in Canada got the Pink Curve just over a week ago.

It was my welcome into the BB community and I am SOOOO happy I made the movie!
    Ladies will LOVE this phone!
    08-02-08 08:15 PM
    Sure enough, the ad is in today's paper. It makes it sound like it is already out.

$149.99 w/2year activation and $70 MIR.

ETA: I just called, and the rep couldn't find any info on it, so apparently it isn't available just yet. I"m going to go to the store later today when they open.
    Last edited by mistyinca; 08-03-08 at 09:18 AM.
    08-03-08 08:56 AM
    anyone have a pic of it yet?
    08-03-08 12:11 PM
    anyone have a pic of it yet?
    Here...I just took this pic of the ad with my bb...
    Attachment 3293
    08-03-08 12:16 PM
    Here...I just took this pic of the ad with my bb...
    Attachment 3293
    yay!!! it looks so pretty!!! it's a brighter pink then the Canada one from what i can tell. i can't wait to get it thank you so much for taking a pic.
    08-03-08 12:44 PM
    Does that mean there will be a pink housing available soon?
    08-03-08 01:17 PM
    i don't really like the color pink vzw uses, but you guys are still lucky!

t-mobizzle needs to come out with a Magenta one
    08-03-08 01:22 PM
    Or how about Purple!!
    08-03-08 01:27 PM
    News has already been out there that there was a pink curve coming

08-03-08 01:47 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD