Sup guys and girls. Having a little issue with my Curve.

Its a BlackBerry Curve 8310 on AT&T.

Usually Im on the "EDGE" Network, but today for the second time it goes to the GSM network and I no longer have internet access. This happened yesterday also between 3:40 PM and 5:30 PM. Today it happened again around time of 10-1030 this morning.

I have yet to go to my local AT&T store because I have classes until 3PM. If the issue isn't resolved by then, then I am going to go down to the store. However I was hoping you guys would be able to give me some suggestions on what the issue could be.

My first though was that my campus has become just a dead spot, because it happens when I am on my school campus, but when I leave to go home its fine.

A friend of mine who also has a blackberry on the Verizon service says it could be my phone. Now I have done the battery pulls, and made sure my sim card is secure in the slot it should be in, so I dont think it could be that.

If anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated
    11-20-08 11:30 AM
    It may be the coverage - google ATT Coverage Maps and check out your campus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 11:47 AM
    The area is covered as I had expected it to be. Looks like IM taking a trip to the AT&T store
    11-20-08 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD