Well, I've FINALLY updated my DM and OS to 4.5 from 4.3 (even though I got my Curve back in May 08). I elected to go with the DM without Roxio because I hated how slowly and haphazardly the Roxio Media Manager worked. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good Media Manager to use?
    02-21-09 06:14 PM
    USC I have never found anything that works better than the Roxio media manager in DM. That said... I usually just drag and drop using mass storage mode with my BB connected via USB sync cable.
    02-21-09 06:50 PM
    USC I have never found anything that works better than the Roxio media manager in DM. That said... I usually just drag and drop using mass storage mode with my BB connected via USB sync cable.
    yeah, I was afraid that would be the answer...I guess I'll just have to dl Roxio again and just grin and bear it. I've been contemplating using the Berry Sync that you can use in conjunction with iTunes for my music, but for movies and pictures it seems like it would probably be easiest to drag and drop like you suggested. Thank you
    02-21-09 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD