Hi,

I am a first time BB user and I need some technical help with syncronizing my BB to outlook on my computer. Everytime I hook my BB to my computer through the USB port, I get a message saying "One of the USB devices attched to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windown doesn't recognize it". The message also says that if I try reconnecting and if it still doesn't work, replace the device.

But I know my USB port is working because my computer recognizes other devices when I use the USB.

Do I need to set something on my BB for it to be recognized? It doesn't work for my husband's blackberry either. Oh..one last thing...I synched my BB once when I first got it and it worked fine, but won't let me do it again!!

Please help!!

Thanks!
    06-14-08 12:04 PM
    Try to uninstalling it and reinstalling it if that doesn't work go to device manager on your PC and see if you can fix it through there.
    06-14-08 12:07 PM
    do you have the DM downloaded on your PC? also have you tried doing a battery pull on the device and re-trying to sync it... if not try pulling the battery out with the phone on keep it off for 30 seconds then try...
    06-14-08 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD