Last night I download media sync and downloaded songs to my device. Now I have a few problems. Help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Now my Dimension today theme is not showing my calendar appointments. Any suggestions on how to get them show again.

2. When I try and goto the web on the phone I get the message.
    Your devise does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.

I'm currently at work and don't want to spend much time on the phone so is there anything that I can do get it back up and running.
    11-14-08 12:06 PM
    You an try resending the service books to get the browser working.
    11-14-08 12:55 PM
    Also try Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register Now.
    11-14-08 01:00 PM
    If the service book option does not work, keep in mind it is best to do this with your service provider as you may want to delete all your service books first then send new ones, i would say try and uninstall your theme, powercycle your handset, then reinstall your theme.
    11-14-08 01:03 PM
    Sorry DarkPhoenix didn't quite understand what you were saying.

Sunkast your advice work great. Thx

Thanks jtadams didn't need to do what you advised.

Now I just need to get my calender appts to show up on the main screen

thanks to all
    11-14-08 01:18 PM
    I would still recommend trying to resend your service books to fix the calendar issue. I think you are missing the service book for your email which is attached with your calendar. So if something happens to the email, it can affect the calender. Here is a link with step by step instructions. Don't worry about the first 2 steps as you have already completed them. Follow step 3.

How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ
    11-14-08 01:24 PM
    I'm kind of afraid to ask this question cuz I have no idea what this means or how to do it.

1. Log into your providers BIS site
    11-14-08 02:01 PM
    Did you see the list just below that? It's explained right below.
    11-14-08 02:16 PM
    Never mind I figured it out but that didn't change the main screen to have my appts show up
    11-14-08 02:28 PM
    BTW you are great help to me right now.

I hate to say this but I do live in Oregon and was at the Oregon Duck and Michigan game last year. GO DUCKS!! Please don't get mad at me. lol
    11-14-08 02:33 PM
    Michigan last year was a different era. A new era began this year, and so far, and I will be honest, has been pitiful.
    11-14-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD