Is it hard to apply? Is it really invisible? Any help would greatly be appreciated! Those who have it....is it worth it?
    06-10-08 10:44 PM
    Its pretty easy to apply. A simple spray of their solution to the shield, then apply to the device. It is not literally invisible but I think its worth it. It feels really good IMO. If you want to buy it order it from www(dot)zagg(dot)com. PM if you would like a 20% discount code. I have no use for it but it does have an expiration date on it so hurry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 11:02 PM
    Well that was weird. Anyways, its not that simple to apply. You need patience, steady hands, and some luck. But if you do it right, it comes out great. I have one on mine and you cant notice it! Recommend!
    06-10-08 11:09 PM
    Its not totally invisible, but when the screen is on or backlit you cant see it. When the display is off and you hold it near a light source you will see some rippling or orange peel in the material. Well worth it IMO though.
    06-10-08 11:10 PM
    I bought a Boxwave screenprotector for my Curve. I rarely put it on anything other then the OEM case but if I happen to put it in my pocket I know its safe!

06-10-08 11:18 PM
    Oops sorry for the 4 postings. It wasn't showing that I posted when I click submit.

06-10-08 11:23 PM
    The shield is worth it and yes you do need to take your time putting it on.I have the full body one on mine and have several other devies with it on and it has been great.
    06-10-08 11:25 PM
    Oops sorry for the 4 postings. It wasn't showing that I posted when I click submit.

Press "r" on the keypad after posting to refresh the page.
    06-11-08 12:40 AM
    Patience...something I lack sometimes. I am mainly concerned about it being able to be seen and seen as "ugly." I do not want to mess up my curve!
    06-11-08 05:44 AM
    I think screen protectors are critical unless you don't do anything or take any chances, then you might not need one.
    06-11-08 05:48 AM
    I have the full body IS on my Curve and I feel very comfortable not having it in a case and sliding it in my pocket. Plus it gives you a slightly better grip.
    06-11-08 05:52 AM
    I need to get one as I'm putting my curve in my pocket a lot.

06-11-08 07:47 AM
    I have the full body and I love it. I also use it on my macbook and has never let me down.

06-11-08 09:22 AM
    Save yourself some money and go with the bestskinever product same thing minus the lifetime warranty which imo is like giving a warranty on an item you are going to probably replace in 2 years anyway plus BSE has the best customer service of the 2...zapp takes 3 weeks to refund money..

Here is the link...RIM BlackBerry 8330 Skin

I have used both products and the only advantage I think invisiblshield has over BSE is they are faster in getting new devices available....

As for being easy to install just take your time and you will okay....I have one on my Sprint curve so now I dont use my oem skins I purchased...I go nekkid
    Last edited by MsRandall; 06-11-08 at 11:14 PM.
    06-11-08 09:36 AM
    Can some post pictures or a link for the full boby skins. I have only really seen the ones over the screen but I wud like to see the full body ones which sound more protective?
    06-11-08 09:45 AM
    Save yourself some money and go with the bestskinever product same thing minus the lifetime warranty which imo is like giving a warranty on an item you are going to probably replace in 2 years anyway plus BSE has the best customer service of the 2...zapp takes 3 weeks to refund money..

Here is the link...BSE BlackBerry 8330 Skin

I have used both products and the only advantage I think invisiblshield has over BSE is they are faster in getting new device available....

As for being easy to install just take your time and you will okay....I have one on my Sprint curve so now I dont use my oem skins I purchased...I go nekkid
    Wow that's really cheap for a full body protector. BSE and IS are pretty much the same. Go with the BSE. I paid $20 with the 20% discount.
    06-11-08 10:24 AM
    The day I purchased my curve I ordered an invisibleshield online. I have to say that I am pretty happy with it.

It does take some patience and a steady hand to apply it correctly but once you do your BB is very well protected.

If you do get one be sure to thoroughly wash your hands before aplying. You don't want residue or fingerprints to become obvious when you lay the sheild down.

06-11-08 04:05 PM
    Here are some pictures of the skin, but it's not on the device.

06-11-08 08:43 PM
    I need one of those!! haha
    06-11-08 09:59 PM
    Invisible shield works great for me and it does not affect the screen's visibility. I had a little difficulty putting it on cuz I'm slow but I'm very pleased with the results.
    06-12-08 12:20 AM
    I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an IS when I get my BB, although if it's not in it's holster it will be in a pocket by itself. I never put anything in my pocket with my phone, unless it's something soft (soft as in tissue soft, lol).
    06-12-08 01:48 AM
    One thing I noticed that even when using the holster case that came with it a lot of dust comes into contact with it. I have had my older palm PDA screens get scratched by dust. And after seeing the problem of dust gathering in the case I decided it better to protect it as much as possible from the dust. Plus skin oils and acids can slowly wear the body and screen as well. You can never be too careful with expensive gadgets.

06-12-08 02:09 AM
    I had a BSE on both my Pearl and my Curve, and I swear by it. I am ordering one for my iPod Touch.
    06-12-08 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD