I'm looking to get a curve off of ebay (I used my upgrade and I don't want to pay verizon retail price.)

What do you guys think of this one price wise? I couldn't find a guy with 100.00% FB but it looks pretty good to me. I figure I'd ask here since I'm a newbie to the crackberry world

Thanks in advance.

NEW RIM BLACKBERRY 8330 CURVE VERIZON PDA +FREE GIFTS! - eBay (item 280359488103 end time Jun-26-09 20:55:44 PDT)

P.S I have looked through the threads in this forum regarding EBAY auctions already before anyone points me in that direction. I'm mostly interested in your opinions on this particular auction. Any extra advice is greatly appreciated though
    06-23-09 12:48 AM
    That's a decent deal. You should look around locally, you might be able to get a bold or 8900 for that price

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 12:55 AM
    That's a decent deal. You should look around locally, you might be able to get a bold or 8900 for that price

I know I've seen a lot of good deals for Bolds online... Problem is I'm on Verizon not ATT.
    06-23-09 01:00 AM
    You couldn't have it unlocked to use on Verizon?

06-23-09 01:05 AM
    I would be very careful either way you go, Craigslist or eBay. Not a bad deal for a new device. I actually have a blacked out 8330 for sale currently if you are interested PM me for more details.
    06-23-09 01:05 AM
    You couldn't have it unlocked to use on Verizon?

I was under the impression BOLDs will not work with CDMA

I would be very careful either way you go, Craigslist or eBay. Not a bad deal for a new device. I actually have a blacked out 8330 for sale currently if you are interested PM me for more details.
    06-23-09 01:15 AM
    Oh, idk much about these darn things. Lol

06-23-09 01:18 AM
    Oh, idk much about these darn things. Lol

It's all good

I'm new to the whole crackberry world too. I've just been doing some reading here and learning as I go.
    06-23-09 01:21 AM
    The Bold (a GSM device) cannot be used on VZW (a CDMA carrier)

Furthermore, VZW will not allow you to bring a non-VZW branded
    device to their network.
    06-23-09 02:55 AM
    The Bold (a GSM device) cannot be used on VZW (a CDMA carrier)

Furthermore, VZW will not allow you to bring a non-VZW branded
    device to their network.
    Thanks for the clarification.

Any thoughts on the auction I posted?
    06-23-09 03:52 AM
    I bought a curve from a guy on EBAY, it was one of the best things I have ever done. The phone was immaculate, and in awesome shape. This seller you posted, looks legitimate enough. Keep looking though, I'm sure you can find one for a better price.
    06-23-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD