Hi CB members..I need a quick answer please...

I found a good deal on a att curve but I am a tmo customer...can I just insert my sim card and use it on tmo if I buy it or does it have to be unlocked or something...

In passing thru the city its in, so only hear tonight...please pin me an answer if you have one...

thanks!
    08-21-08 06:24 PM
    I'm pretty sure it has to be unlocked first.
    08-21-08 06:27 PM
    No you can't just use your T-Mobile SIM unless the
    phone is unlocked.
    08-21-08 06:27 PM
    Yes it needs to be unlocked to use on T-mo
    08-21-08 06:28 PM
    It definitely has to be unlocked. I have read somewhere here that you can unlock them for free. Give it a search and if it looks easy enough go for it. Hope this helps and good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 06:29 PM
    it needs to be unlocked and then your still going to have trouble getting certian things, like the net. due to at&t has difrent settings than t-mobile, unlocking it will really only allow you to recieve calls and text everthing else wont work to the degree they sould.
    08-21-08 06:32 PM
    Yes it has to be unlocked. I tried to use an AT&T sim in a T-mobile phone and no go it just ask for the subsidy code or something. Still need to get it unlocked. You should be able to find a 3rd paety to unlock it like Motorola Unlock Codes and Subsidy Password Software you'll have to go back to the home page and go to the carrier and phone. Send them your imie number.
    Good luck!!!
    =8')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 06:32 PM
    need to be unlocked man
    08-21-08 07:07 PM
    thanks guys...
    08-21-08 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD