It is a 8330 world phone from sprint. I did not drop it or anything It was doing a update from the blackberry software well in the middle of it flased a error and now it gives a white screen to turn it off I have to pull the battery once you put battery back in get 2 flashes of red light on top then screen turns white. Need help please as I am leaving for the middle east soon and all of my contacts are in there. I did see were it left what looks like a back up of my data on the desktop but when I try to load it up even in advanced mode will not let me write it back. Is there some easy tool to just re-flash it to normal than I can import backed up file?
    09-02-09 07:45 PM
    Is just a white screen? It doesn't show any error messages?
    09-02-09 07:50 PM
    would probably need to download the full device software file and reload it
    09-02-09 07:56 PM
    Try this procedure:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 08:01 PM
    I will try the latest post. You turn it on get a red light for maybe 2 seconds then screen comes up with timer the red and timer go aways and stuck with white screen it can be picked up in windows but will not let me restore they are grayed out. And all this started from the software on desktop saying it needed to be updated, any other great ideas would be of some help would be great as I never work on crsckberrys just smaller ones flashing back and forth, I have to geg some sleep but will br here tomorrow, Also any directions on where to find dome tools would be gratfu. As we wii be flying over to join the Nato led war in Afghanistan,
    09-02-09 09:39 PM
    Thanks for your help guys I was able to update the software following the info below. I really appreciate it guys and gals.
    Try this procedure:

orums.crackberry.com/f3/how-do-i-recover-dead-blackberry-32322/[/url]

09-03-09 12:38 PM
    Glad it's all good now.

09-03-09 02:00 PM
    i had the same with my BOLD i backed up all the data and , wiped adn did everything it did not help , i stupid vodafone fiji replaced the screen for the bold , it solved it. no more white screen .
    09-04-09 01:48 PM
    glad you got it fixed
    09-04-09 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD