I just got hold of a t-mobile curve 8320. I am planning on buying a unlock code from ebay then using the phone with at&t. I have a unlimited data plan (This is just the regular 20$ unlimited plan) from a while ago. Will I be able to go on the internet and aim and such with this unlimited data plan from AT&? Thank you
    07-22-08 06:16 PM
    I just purchased the unlock code. I hope I can still use my data plan.
    07-22-08 06:33 PM
    Hmmm I dunno about that situation...there's a unlock bb thread...you might find better answers there...GL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 06:38 PM
    I don't think you had to purchase an unlock code. Read this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/unlo...-anyone-20002/

(nice screen name!)
    07-22-08 06:38 PM
    Thank you very much for that. I just purchased it because I have a flight on Friday and time is kind of important so I just went out and bought one from ebay. Also I attempted that but tmobile was a ***** to me. I am sure someone else has run into this situation. hahha
    07-22-08 06:44 PM
    I just got hold of a t-mobile curve 8320. I am planning on buying a unlock code from ebay then using the phone with at&t. I have a unlimited data plan (This is just the regular 20$ unlimited plan) from a while ago. Will I be able to go on the internet and aim and such with this unlimited data plan from AT&? Thank you
    1. You did not have to buy the unlock code from ebay, you could have called AT&T customer service and have them sent you the unlock code.
    2. With the $20.00 unlimited plan, yes you will be able to browse the internet and use instant messaging software like yahoo, AIM, MSN, Google talk etc.. etc...

Hope this answer your question.
    07-22-08 06:45 PM
    Thank you very much. That settles it. Thanks mate
    07-22-08 06:55 PM
    U have to have a bb data plan to use the data on a bb

07-22-08 08:42 PM
    1. You did not have to buy the unlock code from ebay, you could have called AT&T customer service and have them sent you the unlock code.
    2. With the $20.00 unlimited plan, yes you will be able to browse the internet and use instant messaging software like yahoo, AIM, MSN, Google talk etc.. etc...

Hope this answer your question.
    Can AT&T unlock a T-Mobile phone???
    07-22-08 08:49 PM
    U have to have a bb data plan to use the data on a bb

Wait one person says I can and another says I cant? anyone know a for sure answer. Thanks
    07-22-08 11:25 PM
    You will have to add the $30.00 Blackberry Personal Plan,
    at least, to get the use of data. I have AT&T and just went
    through the step to add a device. There is not an
    internet only plan for the BB
    07-22-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD