I hope someone can help me with this. I am a newbie so please excuse any naivety. (this is a loaded question)

I have a BB curve 8300 with the lastest program version 4.5.0.77 on Verizon Network.
    There is a website called gratefulness.org. This is a website where you can light a virtual candle and see it burn for 48 hours. (can't post link but put www infront of gratefulness.org.)

I have a friend who said he lit a candle for me via his BB curve (same model and program) and I can't do it on my BB for the life of me!

I can navigate through most of the site and the pages load after request, until I get to the "continue" button before I light my candle. I have had my JavaScript enabled and checked in my configuration for my BB browser. Support Embedded Media is also checked.

Everything seems fine but I can't continue on this one page that shows the unlit candle and a white box that says "Continue" but like I stated my friend said he did light a candle from his phone. I can't seem to get that information from my friend at this time but wondered if someone could see if they can or can not do this from their Blackberry.

I can't put the link on this post since I am a newbie forum user but if you go to the site and go thru the pages, till you see an unlit candle, click on the photo of the candle, then you'll see where I get stuck.

It states "before continuing reflect for a moment on your reason for lighting a candle" and the white "continue" box is where it doesn't go on to the next page.

I did btw, email the webdesigners of this site and they stated everything was fine on their end but maybe the browser is something different than Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. (called Verizon and they tried in IE mode + that didn't work either?)

I thank you for your help and to all who reply.
    Yorkie7
    06-05-09 05:26 PM
    Didn't work for me either. Got stuck exactly where you did. I tried the Bolt browser as well and didn't even get that far.
    06-05-09 05:39 PM
    Okay at least you got to where I got stuck where I did on the website.
    Is there a reason why this doesn't work? Is it the script written on the website itself? The webmasters at this site said everything was okay on their end but my question is, is there something they can rewrite so it does work on a Blackberry or smartphone device?

If someone does get this to work on a Blackberry, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks to all who reply,
    Yorkie7
    06-08-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD