Hi everyone,

I've got a Verizon 8330 with v4.5.0.77 OS. I'm running Desktop Manager v4.5 as well. I have tried version 4.7 with no luck either. Running Vista Business and Outlook 2007.

I'm trying to get my desktop manager to sync my outlook calender events to my blackberry but I'm not having any luck. I've gone through the setup and configured a two-way between the device and calender.

I don't get an error message. This is what I see... It loads the first bar saying lots of different stuff "really fast", then it goes away for a split second and a second status bar appears saying, "Sync Progress", "one moment please...". The bar doesn't make any progress then simply disappears. I have about 15-20 all day activities.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    06-13-09 08:22 PM
    I've had some issues with this recently and it was related to Facebook 1.5 and 1.6 taking over the calendar.

I unchecked the option in FB Settings (if you have that)
    Then I deleted all the CICAL entries from the Service Books
    You also need to check options of the Calenard and see how many different calendars are there.
    Some of the blogs will help you with Desktop to delete/clear all of your calendar entries and then push your entries out from Outlook to the device 1way for the first load, then turn it back to a 2-way if that's how you originally had it.

Sorry this is a quick e-mail before i head out of town.
    06-14-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD