my phone has been acting up lately, ive only had it for 3 months, but lately the internet has been down, i know it was down a few days ago for everyone, but its still only works once in a while and my sms and bbm messages are delayed and my phone will turn off at random times. should i get a new one?
    12-25-09 09:20 PM
    If your provider will give you a new one give it a shot. Usually unless the provider can get the problem to replicate they won't do anything for you. But if you can get it taken care of now that would be a good idea, because it could get worse.
    Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 09:34 PM
    I agree with evb. What carrier are you with? And is the phone still under warranty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 09:36 PM
    verizon. ya i have insurance on it
    12-26-09 04:24 AM
    Have you tried battery pulls to reset your BB? Power on, take out battery, wait at least 30 seconds, reinstall battery.

Also, for hourglassing, freezing and rebooting, the memory card could be corrupted. With the power on, take out your battery, then take out your memory card. Wait at least 30 seconds, then reinstall the battery without putting your memory card in. If the phone performs much better without the memory card in it, then put the card back in the phone and put it in Mass Storage Mode. Move your files off the card, then format the card (Options, Media Card, Menu, Format Card), then move your files back to your card.
    12-26-09 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD