so i have a bb 8310 and want to get aim on it is this possible.
    second i was wondering how do you update your bb and get a new desktop manager?
    thanks
    09-12-08 04:13 AM
    Check out beejive.com you get a 30 day free trial but the price is more than worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 05:44 AM
    If you want a new DM you can go to the blackberry site and download it. Although I'm not sure what the newest official DM is I'm sure if u search around here you can find it as well. Aim was just released and it is also on the blackberry site.

09-12-08 05:50 AM
    I think the OS a the link in the sticky notes was pulled so you will have to look for it with google or find someone to give you a copy. That's a catch 22 because you're not suppoaed to ask for it. Maybe you'll get a PM. Cut's right -- BlackBerry has the newest DM and Aim at their site for download. If you do get a newer OS Aim might be in it too.

09-12-08 06:08 AM
    so i have a bb 8310 and want to get aim on it is this possible.
    second i was wondering how do you update your bb and get a new desktop manager?
    thanks

Welcome to CB, please check out the following link on how to do your upgrade:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/

BlackBerry DM 4.6
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...AF6DA44E6DFA11
    09-12-08 06:21 AM
    i went to my service providers website and the only thing i can download was blackberry desktop software 4.6. where do i find the latest os. thanks everyone
    Last edited by cuebert; 09-15-08 at 06:25 PM.
    09-15-08 05:49 PM
    There is a sticky at the top of this forum that has the OS info... but remember, downloading a beta OS that is NOT officially released for YOUR phone can void the warranty. So, how bad do you really want that new OS? I'd get to know your berry a little better. Hey, you don't get married the 2nd week you've been dating!! (Well, maybe some do! ) Take your time!
    09-15-08 06:30 PM
    There is a sticky at the top of this forum that has the OS info... but remember, downloading a beta OS that is NOT officially released for YOUR phone can void the warranty. So, how bad do you really want that new OS? I'd get to know your berry a little better. Hey, you don't get married the 2nd week you've been dating!! (Well, maybe some do! ) Take your time!
    haha yeah your right but ive had my phone for a few months. whats the difference in os anyways
    09-15-08 08:29 PM
    As noted earlier...

BlackBerry OS v4.5 (formerly OS v4.3) Update Details!! | CrackBerry.com

(This may be a double post of yours to get the answer but just in case I'll send it anyway.)
    09-15-08 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD