When i try to get onto my instant messaging i get a code it says

Uncaught
    exception: 0 >=
    then it says OK
    i press ok and it goes back to me main screen any help would be awesome i use it alot and now its not working Im lost without it
    thanks Craig
    01-06-09 01:25 PM
    I'm on wap and can't see which device you have. Sometimes a battery pull and clearing your browsers cache will help.

Also there are a couple steps to take if you're having memory problems - the above will release tied up memory as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 01:36 PM
    To do a batt pull!, with your device on, remove your battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.

Clear the Event Log: Open the log (alt-lglg)> press menu key> select clear log.

To clear cache, while in your browser> press menu key> select options> select cache operations> select clear content cache> press back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 01:39 PM
    Im new to this 8300 and how do i clean the browser
    01-06-09 01:40 PM
    Im new to this 8300 and how do i clean the browser
    Try doing a batt pull and see if that takes care of the problem.
    01-06-09 01:44 PM
    I tried it and didnt work
    01-06-09 01:44 PM
    I tried it and didnt work
    Did you clear the browser? While in the browser hit the menu key and go to options. Pick Cache operations, then you can clear the cache and the history
    01-06-09 01:47 PM
    ok did the content cache clear didnt work,should i do the pushed content and the cookie cache and if you guy tell me to do this will i lose anything thing i have on here
    01-06-09 01:53 PM
    ok did the content cache clear didnt work,should i do the pushed content and the cookie cache and if you guy tell me to do this will i lose anything thing i have on here
    No need to do the pushed content. What does it say next cache content. If it says 0 then you do not need to clear it. This may be something that you need to call att about.
    01-06-09 01:57 PM
    No need to do the pushed content. What does it say next cache content. If it says 0 then you do not need to clear it. This may be something that you need to call att about.

next to content cache it says 4.5k
    01-06-09 02:03 PM
    Ok that is not the issue then. Have you installed any apps that may have caused this? What you may have to do is reinstall bbm using the desktop software that came with your berry.
    01-06-09 02:08 PM
    next to content cache it says 4.5k
    uninstall the instant messaging app do a battery pull then download it again and reinstall it
    what OS version are you useing and what IM client are you using?
    forget about clearing caches and all that other stuff
    01-06-09 02:11 PM
    uninstall the instant messaging app do a battery pull then download it again and reinstall it
    what OS version are you useing and what IM client are you using?
    forget about clearing caches and all that other stuff

OK IM WAY WAY LOST NOW,I NEVER USE THE DISK THE BB CAME WITH BECAUSE I DONT EVER TAKE ANYTHING FROM MY COMPUTER,SO HOW DO I UNINSTALL AND THEN HOW DO I REINSTALL AND WHERE DO I GET THE DWN LOAD FROM AND I USE AOL
    01-06-09 02:16 PM
    so you use AIM
    you dont need any disk to do anything
    options>advanced options>applications>select AIM>hit the options button>select delete

to reinstall AIM go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BB and select IM and social networking then download AIM from there
    01-06-09 02:23 PM
    give me some feedback when you get done
    01-06-09 02:36 PM
    When i try to get onto my instant messaging i get a code it says

Uncaught
    exception: 0 >=
    then it says OK
    i press ok and it goes back to me main screen any help would be awesome i use it alot and now its not working Im lost without it
    thanks Craig
    You can correct me if I'm wrong...are you talking about the OZ client for AT&T?
    01-06-09 02:52 PM
    OK I DID WAS WAS TOLD ALL WENT WELL,NOW I SIGN ON AND I GET ON FINE BUT NON OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON MY im LIST ARE SHOWING THAT THERE ON,BUT ON MY LAPTOP THEY ARE ON AND READY TO GET im MESSAGES
    01-06-09 03:04 PM
    OK I DID WAS WAS TOLD ALL WENT WELL,NOW I SIGN ON AND I GET ON FINE BUT NON OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON MY im LIST ARE SHOWING THAT THERE ON,BUT ON MY LAPTOP THEY ARE ON AND READY TO GET im MESSAGES
    If you're using that raggedy OZ client you may wanna try an alternative like Instango if you're cheap, or BeeJive if you're wanting something good.
    01-06-09 03:24 PM
    thats a glitch with AIM...just restart AIM and they will show up sooner or later or you can just go ahead and re add them....
    its not a problem with your BB its the AIM server or some such thing
    01-06-09 03:26 PM
    thats a glitch with AIM...just restart AIM and they will show up sooner or later or you can just go ahead and re add them....
    its not a problem with your BB its the AIM server or some such thing
    gIANTFAN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP,AS FOR RESTARTING IT HOW WOULD I DO THAT SIGN OUT AND THEN SIGN BACK IN,IF SO I DID THAT AND NOTHING WORKED STILL THE SAME
    01-06-09 03:30 PM
    sign out then hit the function key then select close...then sign back in...leave it on for a while and your contacts should come up...its a known problem
    you can also pull the batter out while the phone is on and leave it out for at least 30 seconds to reset the phone...fixes a lot of little problems that way
    01-06-09 03:41 PM
    sign out then hit the function key then select close...then sign back in...leave it on for a while and your contacts should come up...its a known problem
    you can also pull the batter out while the phone is on and leave it out for at least 30 seconds to reset the phone...fixes a lot of little problems that way

wORKING LIKE NEW THANKS AGAIN AND HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YR
    01-06-09 03:50 PM
    not a problem
    01-06-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD