1. New Blkberry owner (2 days)
    2. Have never synched a device to my computer
    3. Wish to upgrade to 4.0 and PocketMac
    4.Looking for a place that will give detailed instructions on how to do the above steps as i don't want any problems. Is it easy to do?
    5. If i can't figure the "how to's"....will Sprint store do this for me?
    6.Does anyone happen to know if my magicJack will have any conflict with Pocketmac on my Mac?

Thanks to anyone who can help me with answers. I love the new BB but will have to x-chg it for a regular type cell if I think the learning curve is too much for me.
    03-08-09 01:37 PM
    4.0? Version 4.0 of what?
    03-08-09 04:21 PM
    I had a hard time syncing my BB 8330 with my mac. Yearly calendar entries (birthdays & holidays) would duplicate so ended up with 5 or 6 thanksgiving entries. Also, my calendar reminders lost sound. They worked prior to the PocketMac app.

I researched the calendar patch that is available through blackberry.com but was afraid I would still have issues- just different issues.

Sprint won't be much help with apps.

My solution- I keep only 1 email address on my phone and I do not sync via google. I also revised my yearly calendar entries not to repeat yearly. In November I get to re-enter them for 2010. Not real productive, huh?

Read all the treads you can find specific to your situation, tons of research but totally worth it.
    03-08-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD