I have a problem a big one. I have a 3 month old 8310 and now the keys don't work at all. All I know is that it was working fine one minute then the next nothing. I have to take the battery out to turn it off and can't use it at all. I did take it to the sprint service store and they took it apart and said that it had water damage and showed me some green fuzzy stuff ( techs words not mine) corrosion on I guess the connections on the board. Then they put it all back together and gave it back and said there is nothing they can do. But was willing to sell me a new phone. I was thinking I could open it up and try to clean it. My problem is the screws I can't find any thing that will fit them to get them out. Can someone tell me what I should look for what they all called. Just where I could look for them at. I tried our Radio shack but they didn't have it. I don't live in a big town I would really like to find it local and not have to get it on line. If any one has any ideas on how to get my blackberry working again please share. I am missing it. Any thing else i can do. it may have had water on it but I'm not sure. All I know is i had it charging and there was a water bottle with maybe an inch of water in the bottom and when I went to pick up my phone the bottle had fallan but my phone was dry but that is the only time i know of that water had been near it. I just signed up for another 2 years and now I have contrack and no phone. What can I do?
    Thank yo
    04-12-09 03:50 PM
    Have you checked online, like on ebay? I bet they have the right screw driver for the job. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 08:16 PM
    04-12-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD