First of all, I installed Google Maps but decided I don't need it so I went to options-advanced-applications and deleted it, then it said needs a restart to complete so i did it. but when it turned back on the app icon was still there and i cant figure out how to get rid of it. i just hid it for now but it is annoying me, anyone know how to completely get rid of it?

secondly, although i do not yet have the t-mobile internet service, i am using the wi-fi signal in my house and i can browse the net just fine. however when trying to use the facebook application it doesnt work? facebook tells me that "i am currently on a service plan that does not support this application" but my dad also has a curve and i am able to access my facebook on his phone - we are on the same family plan?

lastly, myspace tells me when i try to login but my information is incorrect, even though i am 100% certain i put in the right info. none of these problems are lifethreatening or anything but they are just minor annoyances that i was hoping some of you could help me with
    12-30-08 03:56 PM
    1. Is it still listed in the applications list?

2. FB may not work over wifi.

3. Same as 2.
    12-30-08 04:14 PM
    1. Is it still listed in the applications list?

2. FB may not work over wifi.

3. Same as 2.
    1. no it is not there anymore in the options-advanced-applications screen. the icon however is still on the menu
    12-30-08 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD