Well, I am also a BB Virgin...Just got one this past weekend and I love it..Went from a Razor to this..absolutely Amazing!!
    Ok here is my problem. I have a few ringtones, that I had bluetoothed to my razor and I now want to bluetooth them to my curve..I am able to locate and pair both but i dont think it works that way.. when i go to send it from my razor to the bluetooth it says unable...any ideas? i figure there is something i dont have marked or unmarked right somewhere...
    03-29-08 07:29 PM
    so are you trying to receive the items from your razor to your curve correct?
    03-29-08 07:32 PM
    well once your curve and razor are paired, you will have to go into your media folder, then your go into your music folder. Once there you have to select either Media Card or Device Memory. Select where you want the music to go.... Once in your chosen folder, you must press your "menu" button and scroll to where you highlight "Recieve using Bluetooth" Then your Curve will wait for the file you will then send from your Razor.....
    03-29-08 07:35 PM
    ok i will try that.. but one big question once i have downloaded it to media will i be able to use it as a ringtone? BTW thanks for the quick reply....
    03-29-08 07:40 PM
    Depends, are you trying to set as your phone ringtone or someone else's ringtone?? If you want it as someone else's ringtone then you would have to put it in your devince memory folder....
    03-29-08 07:43 PM
    i mean scratch that, you would have to put it in the folder that says "ringtones" instead of "music"
    03-29-08 07:44 PM
    WOW.. Worked Perfectly!! thank you so much..You help has saved me alot of trouble!!!
    03-29-08 08:28 PM
    i had to get anew bbc but I Still had my old bbc email
    03-29-08 09:04 PM
    and icant download
    03-29-08 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD