hey, I'm new here. I've got problem with my bb8300. When I bought my BB everything was working well, but once I was showing pictuers on my BB to my friends and immadietly my phone turned off. And I couldn't turn on again. the pictures were on memory card. When I tried to turn on BB without memory card it was good. what happend? is there something wrong with my BB or memory card?
    and something more: how can I send MMS? I read whole "help" in my phone but I didn't find answer. the trouble is that in menu where should be "create MMS" I dont have it :/

can somebody help me?
    02-23-08 02:59 PM
    Yes, there is an issue with your memory card.

As for MMS, does your carrier support it? If so, did you get the 8300 new or used? If used, it's possibl that it has an IT Policy on it blocking use of MMS.
    02-23-08 06:12 PM
    On the MMS issue - Do you have a BIS Account? (commonly reffered to as a BlackBerry plan)

Without a BB plan you don't have MMS, email or internet...
    02-23-08 06:35 PM
    yes, it's new bb. my friend bought me it in germany in t-mobile.
    I dont have BB plan but internet works good.
    I remember when I made configuration first time (when I first time turned on the phone) and there was something like 'configuration of e-mail account' and there were only two options to choose: 1) I want to use my office e-mail - blackberry Enterprise 2) I want to go to the next step. I saw in instruction that there shuold be there. there was nothing about creating a new account.
    if I have IT policy, is there something that I can do to change it?

to memory card: tomorrow I gonna buy a new one. thanks for help!
    02-24-08 04:58 PM
    Hi

You will not be able to set up email without a Blackberry Internet Service data plan. If you can get on the internet you may be able to use internet mail.

Instructions to remove an It policy http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/remo...move+it+policy

Before you do that you must find out if you have an it policy first. Go to options > security options>general settings and read what is there if you see the words IT policy anywhere then you have one. If you do not see the words IT policy then you do not have one.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Hazysky; 02-24-08 at 05:14 PM.
    02-24-08 05:11 PM
    Your carrier may give out BIS email accounts (T-Mo UK do). Did you say you were on Enterprise? Enterprise admins can block MMS capability...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-08 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD