I have a Curve 8330. Just got it and love it so far. One app I am having problems with is NASCAR Sprint Cup mobile. I get the agreement page, then click on agree. Then I get a 404 error. I have download the app from Sprint directly since, but I still get this error. Any suggestions?
    10-16-09 06:23 AM
    I would call Sprint technical support. I've had things like that happen and they will walk you through it. They will know what the error # means.
    10-16-09 03:55 PM
    I have a Curve 8330. Just got it and love it so far. One app I am having problems with is NASCAR Sprint Cup mobile. I get the agreement page, then click on agree. Then I get a 404 error. I have download the app from Sprint directly since, but I still get this error. Any suggestions?
    I had the same prob after calling tech support here's what thet told me to do-
    Delete the app and send a text to 7777 and in the body of the message typer Nascar Mobile and send it. Within a couple of minutes you will get a text with a link click on the link and it will goto download page and follow that pages info should be as easy as 1 2 3 if not call tech support and they will walk you through it. Hope this works.

TEPNMN

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 04:36 PM
    I have a similiar problem. I also pull the 404 error, however I am not able to delete the app. launcher. By that, I mean the little icon that looks like the globe and says "nascar mobile". I was told at the sprint store that to rid my phone on it, I'd have to wipe my phone. I was able to get nascar mobile finally loaded, but the world icon is still there. I can hid it, but its still taking space on my phone. Anyway to get the blasted p.o.s icon launcher gone, without wiping the phone? Thanks.
    10-17-09 10:55 PM
    ... send a text to 7777 and in the body of the message typer Nascar Mobile and send it. Within a couple of minutes you will get a text with a link click on the link and it will goto download page and follow that pages info should be as easy as 1 2 3 .
    I didn't have any problems at all with this app, but this is the way I put it on my curve the first time.
    10-18-09 02:07 AM
    thank you tepmnn and monkeee2002..your advice worked perfectly! I too still had the globe icon but I just hid it. I tried calling tech support AND even took my phone into an authorized dealer to no avail so you were the only ones who actually fixed my problem!
    06-13-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD