Hi all,

I've got a bit of a nagging issue. It's not a serious problem, it's just getting on my nerves a bit.

When I first got my BB and registered my email with BIS, I've had an email notification on the top of the screen (as you can see on the left) and SMS messages have the same type of notification (only slanted, as seen on the right)

Below that though, you can see that the email icon on the menu (top row left) has no white star in a red circle like the SMS does.

The thing is it used to, but I had issues with my email and reactivated and resent Service Books and it's annoying me now.

I've tried reactivating and deleting/resending Service Books but it's not happening. Short of wiping it, I'm not sure what to do. Anyone have any ideas?

It could just be a setting somewhere but I can't for the life of me find it.
    05-19-09 03:52 AM
    Try a battery pull with the BB on, wait 30 seconds, reinstall battery.

Then go to Options, Advanced, Host Routing Table, Enter, Menu, Register Now.

And get your BB on a charger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 03:56 AM
    It could also be a glitch in that theme you're using.
    05-19-09 04:06 AM
    xliderider, that didn't work. It actually gave a new mail notification on the top but when I go into my emails, nothing is there!

EDIT: I tell a lie, an email to my email address works, I was talking about the registration one. Result! Thanks mate!
    Last edited by Dinsdale; 05-19-09 at 04:35 AM.
    05-19-09 04:30 AM
    Have you tried opening the Messages folder and pressing U?
    05-19-09 04:35 AM
    You might have a messages folder hidden somewhere.
    05-19-09 04:36 AM
    Sorry, edited above post. It's all ok now.
    05-19-09 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD