A strange notification icon showed up on my wife's 8330 and we cant figure out what it is for. It looks like a white circle with a diamond or arrow pointing out from the circle at the top, bottom, left and right. It sort of resembles a dvd remote control with the middle select button and four directional arrows.

Any crackheads out there know what this is for????? Please help its driving me mad that I can't figure out what its for.
    11-02-09 06:47 PM
    Browser message maybe? Go into messages>view folder>browser messages and see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 06:55 PM
    is the circle clear? does it basically look like a crosshair?
    11-02-09 07:03 PM
    Download captureit and give us a screenshot

11-02-09 07:08 PM
    It may be the GPS location icon... Let me see if I can grab a screenie of mine...
    11-02-09 07:22 PM
    Any of these icons the one?

11-02-09 07:33 PM
    Do you mean the icon that is just above, and to the left of the clock in this photo?

11-02-09 07:35 PM
    Sorry to get offtopic, but nice wp, taubin

11-02-09 07:39 PM
    Thanks! I think I got it from these forums someplace, I'll look for it.
    11-02-09 07:43 PM
    Its tbe BB app world telling you there's an upgrade available for the app itself or others apps you might have purchased DL from it

11-02-09 09:36 PM
    Any of these icons the one?

its very close to the icon at the bottom right of the top bar of your home screen. I'll get her device tonight and get a screen capture to post.

What is the icon that you have mungera?
    11-03-09 05:50 AM
    I have a notification icon that just appeared on the top of my screen to the left of the date. I have had this phone for over a year and have never seen it befor. it looks the symbol for a out-going call except the phone is yellow and instead of the arrow pointing away from the phone it looks like the arrow bounces off of it. I have not downloaded any new programs lately so im not to sure what it is and it is not going away, even if i remove the battery.

Any help with this would be aewsom! i cant find the symbol in any of the websites that list them either
    01-12-10 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD