does this work for black berry curve 8320? I use the regular blackberry browser and I downloaded the .jar file but cant get it to work. Also 2. Blueapple.mobi dont work for me anymore and i dont know why. I get a server error screen which sucks, when it was working I got some pretty good movies. How do I work TinyTube?

Im sick of not streaming video, I dont mind downloading movies but my buddies with iphones say, "look im streaming your 8320 cant", and that sucks, but overal l great phone.

Has anyone downloaded the myoutube player?
    04-24-08 01:07 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

As I understand it, there is not much on the BB that does allow streaming that works reliably right now. However there is a new version of the operating system (version 4.5) whose release is imminent.

Amongst the listed features of 4.5 is a specific reference to YouTube.

There is a review by PC-Mag that was posted earlier today that you should read What the BlackBerry Update Means for You - Reviews by PC Magazine.

The horrid iPhone thing has a superb browsr and screen but falls short of the Blackberry in just about every other area. Then again this is a Blackbery site.
    04-24-08 01:53 PM
    m.youtube.com works and will stream video with Device OS 4.5.0.18.
    04-24-08 01:57 PM
    if imminent means we have been waiting for it for over two months and we still havent see a non-beta version of it, then yes, 4.5 is imminent.

sorry, just impatient.
    04-24-08 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD