bumping this up. sSeeing a lot of OS 4.5 Questions that this answers clearly.
    05-10-08 09:18 PM
    Hello
    i to upgrade to 4.5 18 for my curve 8320. everything its nice and works, my only problem its the video camera, does show its recording but after i can not save or playback the video.
    Anyone else have this problem?
    05-11-08 04:24 AM
    do you have a memory card? i think you cannot save if you do not have one or if you didnt set the memory card as default.. in camera rec, go to option and set the memory car by default

ps: running a 4go with this os , no problemo
    Last edited by FaBerry; 05-11-08 at 12:36 PM.
    05-11-08 12:34 PM
    After closely monitoring my BB today I have noticed changes in reception and the GPS constantly popping up replacing the EDGE. Just a small fixable bug I hope.
    GPS? I'm sure you mean GPRS...
    05-11-08 12:51 PM
    yes i guess gprs... on my side i have a very good reception, i cannot say better , it was always good. However the wifi is more stable, do not drop anymore
    05-11-08 01:06 PM
    when i try to stream youtube, i get a "wireless network connection disconnected. Verify connection settings" message. internet works fine for the browser otherwise, what sort of issue is this?
    05-11-08 01:17 PM
    Just tried few sec ago and it worked for me. Are you strreaming via edge or wifi?

i dont use edge, it sucks to much but the wifi is great , no cut and decent video too.
    05-11-08 05:29 PM
    PROBLEMS WITH OS 4.5 BETA

1. I get an error msg when trying to stream youtube. "An error has occurred attempting to play media". I went on mobile youtube and it still doesnt work!

2. Sometimes my blackberry messenger wont work.

3. I get dropped calls more frequently.

4. where the heck did my Roxio Media Manager go? I cant seem to find the program so im having a hard time accessing all the pictures and videos i took with my phone. I also went to the drive where my phone is connected to but when i open it, theres no files in the "mobile device" folder.

helppppppppppppp!

MY ADVICE is for you to wait for the official release. BETA SUCKS!
    05-12-08 01:45 AM
    GREAT review. Can't wait for the official release. Thanks!!!
    05-12-08 07:56 AM
    Just tried few sec ago and it worked for me. Are you strreaming via edge or wifi?

i dont use edge, it sucks to much but the wifi is great , no cut and decent video too.
    How do I switch to wifi? Or is this only for verizon?
    Yes I meant gprs.
    05-13-08 11:36 AM
    How do I switch to wifi? Or is this only for verizon?
    Yes I meant gprs.
    if you profile is correct, the curve 8310 do not have the wifi but the gps instead of..
    05-13-08 06:07 PM
    Plz.
    Where is the link to download the OS 4.5?
    05-13-08 06:34 PM
    I have an 8310, through AT&T. I want OS v4.5!!!!! at least v4.3. how do I get it?? I keep checking with AT&T and there are no new updates.

how do I become a Beta tester??

how do I get the new updates anyways??

what do I have to do?? i'll do it!!

you have a wife or anyone you don't like?? I'll take "care" of them for you!! for the exchange of the new os!! just kidding... but seriously!!
    05-13-08 08:05 PM
    how do i switch back to my previous OS?
    05-13-08 09:25 PM
    To soomin > Go to BB website and download the OS for your carriers phone.
    To koshernerd > we're not allowed to post it. It's buggy sorry just wait for the official release should be withing a month I'd say.
    05-13-08 10:51 PM
    I upgraded last night and backed everything up however, top 5 icons are missing....
    05-20-08 05:42 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD