I have a BB 8310

I have Pics that i put on my Memory card with my PC that i cant view by going into my pics under media, it only shows the most recent pics taken with the device camera. When i go into menu properties it shows that the images are stored on my media card when i take pics, however it wont let me view them in my pics, i have to explore for them, why doesnt it show them all? i can connect my BB to my PC and all the photos are on the memory card, but i just cant view them on my BB, why does this happen and how do i fix it? Ive even tried to explore the "Media Card/BB/pics/", but that only shows the pics taken with the camera and not the pics that ive added via PC? Is there any way to have the media/my pics folder show ALL the Jpegs? or will it only show the most recent?

My settings are as follows Under Media:
    Reserved Pictures Memory 0 (for Device Memory I Think)

Under Media Card:
    Media Card Support On
    Mass Storage On
    01-20-09 09:36 PM
    Only the pictures on the media card in the blackberry\pictures folder will show up in the media viewer. When yo� manually put pictures onto your card from your pc, make sure you put them into that folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 09:39 PM
    Make sure you are outting the pictures from your pc into blackberry/pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD