OK I don't know how it happened but some how my messages scrolled down to before I got my curve, I carried my old messages over from my old blackberry. However to get it to go back to todays messages I had to scroll for like 10 minutes. Any one know a way around this? I find this is the most annoying thing about my phone. My Huband aggrees with me. I want to be able to scroll through my messages and yet still get to todays messages quickly. Any help would be great. Other than that I don't have any problem with my phone. I'm on ebay bidding on a new pink skin for my blackberry, did not find a case to suit my likeing. I'm also getting screen protectors. I love this blackberry and would not part with it for anything but any help would make it better. And I have found this site to be a big help.
    04-22-08 01:08 PM
    I beleive if you press the letter T it will take you to the top of the messages.
    04-22-08 01:12 PM
    Hope this helps

The following hot keys are available from the Browser when you are viewing a web page, i.e. not from the bookmarks:
    • T: Go to the Top of the page
    • B: Go to the Bottom of the page
    • R: Refresh the current page
    • U: Toggle the title bar on/off
    • I: View History
    • O: Go to the Browser Options screen
    • P: Display the address of the current page
    • L: Display the address of the currently selected link
    • A: Add a bookmark for the current page
    • K: Go to the Bookmarks screen
    • S: Save the current web page to the message list
    • F/V: Bring up the Search/Find window
    • Alt + F: Find Next
    • M: Request More Images to be downloaded (if any)
    • Q: Request All Images to be downloaded (if any)
    • C: Display the connection information screen
    • Alt + O/Shift + SPACE: Page up
    • Alt + P/SPACE: Page down
    • D: Sends the Browser to the Background
    • G: Bring up the "Go To" screen
    • X: Bring up the web page preview/map screen
    • Esc: Goes back to the previous page
    • Press and Hold Esc: Closes the browser
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 04-22-08 at 04:55 PM.
    04-22-08 01:15 PM
    t like Mrs. Curvy said, or also if you hold down alt while scrolling, it scrolls faster
    04-22-08 01:16 PM
    Thats flippin awsome. I would have not guessed that one right off. Thats great. Thank you! I knew there had to be a way. This is great! Thank you!
    04-22-08 01:20 PM
    And if u hit "p" it will go to the previous days messages and "n" for the next day. So u can go day by day if u'd like

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 01:45 PM
    Some other tips for message box management:

1. If you hold shift and scroll, it will highlight each message you scroll over. After that you can press menu > delete and it will delete multiple messages at the same time. You can also do this to save in mass, and mark opened/unopened in mass.

2. Even faster than above, if you highlight one of the date headers and press menu > delete prior, it will delete all messages from that day back. For example, if I have 100 messages in my messages folder and highlight todays date, then hit menu > delete prior, it will quickly delete all 100 of my prior messages.
    04-22-08 01:48 PM
    That is amazing
    04-22-08 02:30 PM
    04-22-08 03:56 PM
    Doing a Forum Search is a big help for 1st time users who aren't familiar w/ all the shortcuts.

Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD