I hate the "Rubber" sticker on the top. It flakes and drives me insane because the rest of my BB is in pristine shape. I ordered one of the gel cases and that has other drawbacks. Essentially it is now too fat for the pocket case. So now I can't use that and i have to remember to lock my keys as there is no autolock. I also can't use the sleep function of the pocket case so the battery drains faster...

Essentially i wasted 9 bucks on a gel case because of a stupid sticker ... ug.

I am gonna toss the gel case and switch back to the pocket holder
    10-31-08 05:59 PM
    Have you thought of using a BSE? I know many people here love it. You just need to be careful installing it:

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

Also, some people I know really like the Zagg skins.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

I'm using a Gizmobie that I like a lot, but mine doesn't come with protection for the rubber rails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 08:11 PM
    I peeled it all the way off. Its a nice shiny black under it. Looks better imo.

10-31-08 08:23 PM
    Why can't you just put your BB in standby?

10-31-08 08:28 PM
    I had a great time peeling mine off. I actually think it looks better

10-31-08 09:21 PM
    For the life of my I can't figure out what rubber sticker you guys are referring to, but if you want pics of a BSE, check the first link in my signature.
    10-31-08 09:25 PM
    Thanks for the recommendations, I will look into them. I did take wally's advice and peeled the sticker off out of frustration. nice and shiny underneath. much better.
    11-03-08 03:06 PM
    What sticker?
    11-03-08 03:15 PM
    Rubber sticker? *confused*
    11-03-08 03:15 PM
    Rubber sticker? *confused*
    The rubber sticker on the top rail where the stand by button is.

On the 8310 it says GPS on it

On the 8320 it say WiFi on it

Not sure what 8330 has...

I'm pretty sure 8300 doesn't have the rubber sticker. When I bought my 8320 used, the rubber sticker was still there, but It was peeling off, so I peeled around where it says WiFi lol. It is nice and shiny under it though. Hope that helps

11-03-08 03:57 PM
    I guess mine is stuck down pretty good then, its not peeling, not lifting etc, looks the way it should, which is why I was confused about a *sticker* I didnt even think it was
    11-03-08 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD