I got my new pink housing from cnn.cn today and put it on. The only thing that didn't come with it is the bottom piece - it doesn't look too horrible but I'm definitely going to buy a replacement piece and paint it - probably a darker shade of pink. Now I'm going to paint my old Titanium housing. What do you think?

07-01-08 09:53 PM
    looks nice.
    07-01-08 09:59 PM
    i actually like the look of the gray on the pink like that!
    07-01-08 10:28 PM
    sweet....makes me want to make my curve a color
    07-01-08 10:30 PM
    Came out nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 10:46 PM
    Cool!!
    I ordered mine last week it shipped out Monday!!
    I'm so excited!!!
    07-01-08 10:55 PM
    not bad at all
    07-01-08 11:08 PM
    That's a nice shade of pink. Not too bright and ostentatious.
    07-01-08 11:16 PM
    cool! I've been wanting to order that...now I'm def. going to!

Thanks for posting!
    07-01-08 11:19 PM
    I agree, the gray piece gives it something...
    07-01-08 11:33 PM
    thanks! Maybe I'll keep the gray since everyone seems to like it. I'm not sure what color I'm going to paint the old housing - maybe purple & lavender or orange & fuschia....
    07-01-08 11:42 PM
    Definitely looks cool...........how bout plaid or tye dye on the other covers
    07-01-08 11:48 PM
    Looks good, for a girl obviously lol. Is it hard to swap covers? I'd like to do something like that.
    07-01-08 11:49 PM
    Where on cnn.cn are the housings? I looked under BB but all I saw was the colors that are offered in stores.
    07-01-08 11:50 PM
    Cool!!
    I ordered mine last week it shipped out Monday!!
    I'm so excited!!!
    cool! I've been wanting to order that...now I'm def. going to!
    You'll love it - it looks WAY better than on the computer - I was so impressed when I opened the package up. The shade of pink is really unusual.
    07-01-08 11:51 PM
    Looks good, for a girl obviously lol. Is it hard to swap covers? I'd like to do something like that.
    They have a few videos of it on YouTube, seems simple enough, if you have the proper tools (probably would have to buy them from a store considering they aren't tools most people would have around their house). The only part I've heard was even a little difficult was the bottom piece, people say it's tricky to get off and if you're not careful you could break it.
    07-01-08 11:52 PM
    What? You don't want to make yours pink too???? It wasn't that hard, but there are little details that I got picky about and the hardest part was keeping fingerprints and dust off the inside of the screen cover. I ended up with a black spot of dirt inside and it's driving me INSANE!!!
    07-01-08 11:53 PM
    The only part I've heard was even a little difficult was the bottom piece, people say it's tricky to get off and if you're not careful you could break it.
    I was so sure it was going to break in half and I'd be screwed because I don't have a spare of that part, but it really does pop off even though it feels like you have to use a LOT of pressure on it. The video on YouTube was really helpful.
    07-01-08 11:54 PM
    I love it! Where did u order the pink parts from? I want to do the same!
    07-02-08 12:00 AM
    I got them at cnn.cn - and Skormm they're the only color on there besides the standard titanium and red.

07-02-08 12:24 AM
    I got them at cnn.cn - and Skormm they're the only color on there besides the standard titanium and red.

Thanks! I've got a lot to learn about my BB!
    07-02-08 12:27 AM
    Slick. I would think twice about painting the original case though. It is doubtful that you will get a really good finish.

Also if you fu the case and you ever want to sell the phone in a couple of year you are screwed.
    07-02-08 05:05 AM
    I love the way it looks. I've been contimplating whether to order the pink or not. After seeing yours I think I GOTTA HAVE IT. I recently purchased the gold one, and it's pretty but pink gets me everytime. I had thought about ordering the titanium bottom cover and having it blinged out with swarovski crystals, although it doesn't look bad with the titanium cover since it matches the other parts of the phone.
    07-02-08 10:31 AM
    I would suggest that you let an airbrush pro repaint the case.......call a local motorcycle dealer to find someone who paints helmets and/or tanks and watch what they can do...........some are absolutely amazing........and usually since they are artists first - they are quite reasonable with their fees.........

Good Luck!!!
    07-02-08 10:35 AM
    it is pretty, I would leave the titanium peice alone. Another guy in another thread found a pink case for sale for and was asking if anyone had a pink curve they wanted to sell for parts. Is the finish glossy? Maybe the clear cover on top would look good. Or maybe that would be overkill. Anyway, good choice in color.
    07-02-08 10:38 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD