Alright, so I decided to go ahead and switch to the Curve from the Pearl yesterday. I had posted another thread asking for advice from fellow readers. I decided to go with the Curve based on the fact that it gets so much love for being "solid".

Right....

I need some help. Since I transfered to this thing yesterday, it will have random moments when it just reboots. No rhyme or reason. It was doing to during Youtube clips. Then during browsing the web. Then, just trying to get into Options. I'm not exaggerating. Now, I pull it out of the slide holster, and when you hit the BB key, nothing. You can access any of the 5 icons showing, but when you hit the BB key, zip. Nada. So I went ahead and did a bat pull, and now it's fine.

But should I be having these problems with a brand new phone? I've been using my Pearl for a year now, and had none of these issues. A little help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    06-02-09 06:40 PM
    Sounds like you received a bad phone. I'd take it back. I've had my Curve from day one and have never experienced the problems you describe.
    06-02-09 07:42 PM
    yeah get it exchanged. I have never once even had my phone reboot on me....definitely got a bad one
    06-02-09 09:04 PM
    I agree it sounds like you need an exchange. Make sure y�u have performed a backup if you have all your info from your pearl on the curve so you can transfer everything over when you get the new one. Good luck...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 09:11 PM
    Ya def not a good thing. My bb curve was having sms and mms problems and froze a bit. I jus brought back to the store and got it swapped out. Took me 3 bb's and havent had trouble since.
    My advice try and do a hard reset, *228 and do the updating with option 1 and 2. Remove battery and see how that works. Ocassionaly mine freezes and what i jus said helps. But if it real bad and the resets dont work bring back to the store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD