ok yesterday i deleted an email address to re add it.. i dont know why but im regretting it now.

1.my html email wont kick in anymore.. all email pulls it like the old days.. im confused.. i have the html on and ive pushed service packs several times.. anyone know what im missing?

2. all my calendar dates were associated to that email i deleted since i deleted it they all are labeled device default.. is there a way to move it back to that email or am i going to have to re do all my dateS?
    09-05-08 08:25 AM
    what type of email account are you using?
    if its gmail make sure you are using imap and not pop same goes for yahoo
    09-05-08 08:42 AM
    its gmail.. ok ill switch it.. do i need to push my service packs again? when i went to check on that.. both were on pop and imap so i took off the imap
    09-05-08 08:44 AM
    is there a certain way to switch to imap.. i did it in gmail.. and now im getting no mail
    09-05-08 08:59 AM
    ok yesterday i deleted an email address to re add it.. i dont know why but im regretting it now.

1.my html email wont kick in anymore.. all email pulls it like the old days.. im confused.. i have the html on and ive pushed service packs several times.. anyone know what im missing?

2. all my calendar dates were associated to that email i deleted since i deleted it they all are labeled device default.. is there a way to move it back to that email or am i going to have to re do all my dateS?

that's happened to me as well.
    (1) pulling the battery should this clear up

(2) use your DMgr to clear this up.
    :: the calendar entries seem to go to a default account IF you delete your service books and re-create your accounts. this is how i fixed mine.
    :: DMgr> Synchronize> Configuration> Set-up...
    :: Run a one-way sync device -> outlook (overwrite)
    :: DMgr> Back-up and Re-store> Advanced> Clear Calendar
    :: Go back to set-up and revert back to two-way sync, and you should be good to go.
    09-05-08 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD