Hey folks,

Just signed up to these forums, after purchasing my Blackberry Curve (Verizon) and by far this is the best place to come to for a wealth of information on all things blackberry.

I've customized my blackberry a bit, downloading BBsmart, Jivetalk, Googlemaps (and of course throwing a CB icon on my blackberry!) and will work on Themes and ringtones soon.

Just wanted to pop in and say what a wonderful place this is. I look forward to taking part on these forums
    06-11-08 12:23 PM
    welcome to the wonderful world of BBs!!!!!
    06-11-08 12:24 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! The Curve is an awesome phone!
    06-11-08 12:26 PM
    Great choice on the BB

And welcome to CB.
    06-11-08 12:32 PM
    Congrats, I just bought my first BB yesterday! Lovin' it as well! : )
    06-11-08 12:33 PM
    Congrats, I just bought my first BB yesterday! Lovin' it as well! : )
    And welcome to you also
    06-11-08 12:36 PM
    Welcome. I love my Curve. Enjoy the addiction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 12:37 PM
    Welcome & enjoy your new toy!!
    oh and jivetalk!! Im in love with that app...
    06-11-08 12:53 PM
    Thanks everyone! I was faced with the choice of an Iphone or a BB, and ultimately went with the BB. The Iphone is great, but IMHO it's a trendy thing whereas the BB has more functionality. I'm confident I made the right choice
    06-11-08 01:39 PM
    Welcome to the Crack addiction. Here's a good way to get started, will answer most if not all of your questions. Blackberry 101
    06-11-08 02:39 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! MY Curve is my everything phone.
    06-11-08 02:46 PM
    Welcome to cb!

06-11-08 02:46 PM
    Welcome to CB.

Bienvenido a casa!!!

he'ləʋ tikram
    06-11-08 02:52 PM
    Thanks everyone! I was faced with the choice of an Iphone or a BB, and ultimately went with the BB. The Iphone is great, but IMHO it's a trendy thing whereas the BB has more functionality. I'm confident I made the right choice
    You definitely made the right choice. I've been a BB user since 2004. I tried the iPhone 4 months ago. I lasted about 6 weeks before I realized it just wasn't the machine that BB is. I switched back and have no intention of going back... ever.

Welcome!
    06-11-08 03:06 PM
    There's no stopping once you've had your first hit!
    06-11-08 03:15 PM
    Welcome, and you made the right choice over the i phone.
    06-11-08 03:16 PM
    Congrats on your new BB and welcome to crackberry!!
    06-11-08 08:04 PM
    whats up and welcome to CB
    06-12-08 04:05 AM
    DION!!!! Holy crap, man, small world! Did you get Tanya one as well?
    06-12-08 04:36 AM
    heheheh just got my first loveberry a couple weeks ago, and wasted no time customizing it. i was stuck on the sidekick only because i needed a qwerty keypad and is a txt/AIM-maniac. Until i found out about JiveTalk (awesome app btw.)

This is my dream phone come true, it has everything ive ever wanted in a phone. Sleek, entertainment, AIM, internet, customizable, and a great price plan (tmo+fav5 family+unlimited txt).... sidekick, who?
    06-12-08 07:57 AM
    heheheh just got my first loveberry a couple weeks ago, and wasted no time customizing it. i was stuck on the sidekick only because i needed a qwerty keypad and is a txt/AIM-maniac. Until i found out about JiveTalk (awesome app btw.)

This is my dream phone come true, it has everything ive ever wanted in a phone. Sleek, entertainment, AIM, internet, customizable, and a great price plan (tmo+fav5 family+unlimited txt).... sidekick, who?
    Welcome to the Addiction lol, and our haven
    06-12-08 08:02 AM
    Wow Kronk! Small world! I saw some of your posts on this forum but dismissed them thinking there was a different Kronk out there. Lol

Tanya doesn't like smart phones. She has this tiny little cell she likes. Me, I love technology!

06-12-08 05:15 PM

i had a sidekick 1, yea the original. the one the size of a freakin' brick. haha. but yea, the whole time i had that thing i HATED it. i then got myself a BB and have been an addict ever since. good switch!
    06-12-08 05:21 PM
    truer words were never typed?
    welcome to all the newbies and what up kronk
    06-12-08 05:39 PM
    Wow Kronk! Small world! I saw some of your posts on this forum but dismissed them thinking there was a different Kronk out there. Lol

Tanya doesn't like smart phones. She has this tiny little cell she likes. Me, I love technology!

If she only knew the power of the Berry side!

Once she sees how much fun you're having using yours and how easy it is, she may change her mind.
    06-12-08 06:18 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD