I just had surgery last night for a hernia, and I am in a substantial amount of pain. I've been taking some meds, so if I reply on any threads with inaccurate information please excuse me as I dont know what the heck I'm talking about lol. On a serious note, my phone may be getting shut off within the next few days seeing as how I have no money to pay the bill. So you may not hear from me for awhile. My apologies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 04:18 PM
    Bummer.

Hope you have speedy recovery and money comes your way to keep your addiction going.
    07-10-09 04:27 PM
    Haha i hope so, thanks.

07-10-09 04:34 PM
    Gods speeed to you on a speedy recovery

07-10-09 04:59 PM
    Hope you get well soon
    07-10-09 05:18 PM
    Wishing you well and a speedy recovery.

07-10-09 05:20 PM
    My best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

But.... ehmmm.... what exactly is the point of this thread?
    07-10-09 05:30 PM
    Get well soon.
    07-10-09 05:31 PM
    Get well soon!
    07-10-09 05:38 PM
    I just had surgery last night for a hernia, and I am in a substantial amount of pain. I've been taking some meds, so if I reply on any threads with inaccurate information please excuse me as I dont know what the heck I'm talking about lol. On a serious note, my phone may be getting shut off within the next few days seeing as how I have no money to pay the bill. So you may not hear from me for awhile. My apologies.

My baby had bilateral hernia surgery last year on july 2nd. He was only 2 months old. He has an umbilical hernia now that he will be getting repaired in the next 3 months. That one is not as dangerous as the other one was.

07-10-09 05:44 PM
    I consider everyone in this forum a friend, so the point of this thread was to let all my friends know what was going on and why. Why does someone always have to be a ****? Why even post that?

07-10-09 05:56 PM
    I consider everyone in this forum a friend, so the point of this thread was to let all my friends know what was going on and why. Why does someone always have to be a ****? Why even post that?

My dear BlackBerry brother! I politely asked what the point of this thread was, because I really didn't know. And I get abused in return? I will not lower myself to your level by trading insults with you.

However I still don't understand the point of your thread. Are you asking for money to pay your phone bills? Are you just looking for sympathy? What really are you looking for? The "serious" part of your post is your apology that we may not hear from you for a while, because you can't pay your phone bill. To the best of my knowledge, you can post messages on this forum from a pc. It doesn't have to be from a phone. If you don't have a pc, or internet access, and you REALLY wanted to keep in touch with all your friends here, you could always go to a public library and use a pc for free!

Again, I wish you a speedy recovery!

EDIT: And seeing as this thread has absolutely nothing to do with any device, hopefully a moderator with move it to the Social Forums
    Last edited by stubbornswiss; 07-10-09 at 06:44 PM.
    07-10-09 06:31 PM
    I have had 4 hernias, 3 surgeries. 1st in 2006 for an umbilical, then in 2008 I had a left and a right inguinal hernia, and then this past june, I had another right inguinal hernia.

Recovery's a pain in the arse, but I encourage you to take it slow and easy. Soak up the time that you have to let other people do stuff for you. Its nice.

07-10-09 06:32 PM
    Im sorry, sincerely i didnt even know there was a social forum. Ive only been to this and the theme forum the whole time ive posted here, so i apologize.

07-10-09 07:01 PM
    Well that was interesting.... My first post here Thank you very much.
    I think I hav bought a 8350i off ebay that I'm told does NOT have a "Clear ESN" ... am I screwed? I want to use it with Boost .... I have Service Books I can install.... I guess/hope/pray I can anyway
    07-10-09 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD