Hi everyone!

I feel like a newb every time I post here. I've had my 8310 for a month now and I'm experiencing some issues, and I call them issues 'cause I don't know how to asses them.

Recently I've noticed that my emails are deleting them selves on there own and I don't know how to fix this. I don't have that many emails on my inbox, I usually delete on a daily basis.

Does anyone know what could be happening here and how to fix this.

It's a blackberry 8310.

Thank you!
    05-19-08 05:38 PM
    Low memory.

Su Blackberry esta bajo en memoria>
    05-19-08 05:48 PM
    When the device memory gets below 10 000 000 it will start deleting email & text messages to get the available memory left. You need to remove anything that you are not going to be using. Check the memory in Options > Status

This link will walk you though the process to remove the unnecessary:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    Last edited by tyroni; 05-19-08 at 05:53 PM. Reason: change link
    05-19-08 05:52 PM
    Low memory.

Su Blackberry esta bajo en memoria>
    Yeah, What She Said!!!
    I Was Having The Same Issue Because I Was Downloading Ringtones And Pictures And That Was Eating My Phones Memory!!!
    05-19-08 05:52 PM
    Yeah, What She Said!!!
    I Was Having The Same Issue Because I Was Downloading Ringtones And Pictures And That Was Eating My Phones Memory!!!
    Too bad for you amigo............................

Get a Spanish translator.......LOL LOL LOL
    05-19-08 06:12 PM
    Too bad for you amigo............................

Get a Spanish translator.......LOL LOL LOL

No, No!! The Reason I Put "Yeah, What She Said" It's Because You Beat Me To The Punch And I Was Agreeing With The "Low Memory" Answer You Gave!!!
    05-19-08 07:03 PM
    No, No!! The Reason I Put "Yeah, What She Said" It's Because You Beat Me To The Punch And I Was Agreeing With The "Low Memory" Answer You Gave!!!

Ok........................
    05-19-08 07:11 PM
    If you have your email set up in outlook, and outlook is not set to leave a copy of messages on the server, that could also cause email's to disappear off your phone.
    05-19-08 07:14 PM
    Muchas gracias!

Thank you very much!

I do download a ton of ringtones and wallpapers since it so easy on this AMAZING piece of equipment. I'll be a little bit more mature about it. Lol!

Thank you ladies and gents!

Saludos desde Monterrey, Mexico! AHUA!!!
    05-19-08 08:39 PM
    I deleted some ringtones and now I have 1624955 Bytes free.

should this be enough?
    05-19-08 08:45 PM
    Wait. it's also deleting my call log, and i love my call log! what up with my phone?
    05-19-08 08:49 PM
    If it's also deleting your call log it's definitely a memory issue. If you search for low memory there are a lot of threads on how to free up memory!
    05-19-08 08:52 PM
    You are all very kind!

I deleted some stuff (ringtone, wallpapares, applications) and now its working beautiful.

Thanks very much!
    05-20-08 09:51 AM
    FYI, this was also happening to my girlfriend's curve and I had her do a hard reset and that resolved the issue as well. So while it may have been a memory issue in this instance that's not always the case.
    05-20-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD