First id like to say that I finally went in and picked up my blackberry 8330 curve today. I just got an early acceptance into school so i couldn't afford the storm.

My first question is im on the telus network, today i tried logging on to crack berry and it took me about 15 minutes to load pages log in etc, there is so many useless links on the page and you have to scroll scroll scroll. Is everyone else using the default browser? what other browser that are better that you can get?

Second Ive learned how to get backgrounds and ringtones, i was wondering what are your top 5 apps that you can't live without? I have no clue what to DL in apps. Also whats your guys favorite games to play on your blackberry when you are bored/wasting time.

Any other cool things i should no about my Curve? For some reason i cannot move apps to the main screen the ones that are there are there. Are there any useless apps that i can delete? Like Google talk and Yahoo Messenger? How would you go about deleting them?
    12-29-08 08:22 PM
    Wap.crackberry.com is the mobile version and easier to use imo. Also opera mini is my fav. All the sites that were slow on the default are faster. That would be my #1 app viigo would have to be another. I'm new to my curve too so that's the only opinions I have at this point

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 08:45 PM
    google talk and yahoo messenger are just service books there not installed unless you choose to install them. to hide them just hover over them press the menu key and press hide and to move icons to the main screen the first 5 icons in the list of icons are the ones that are on the main screen so move the ones you want on the main screen to the first row and your good(to move an icon hover over it press menu key and press move, move it to were you want it and press ok)
    12-29-08 08:53 PM
    Thanks for the advice The curve is one awesome smart phone, is it www.wap.crackberry.com?
    12-29-08 08:53 PM
    i was wondering what are your top 5 apps that you can't live without?
    I just asked this question a week or so ago. You can view the thread here.
    Lots of good info there.
    12-29-08 08:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

Live Search
    Opera Mini
    Smart Flix
    Bank of America
    OboPay

Spider Solitaire

12-29-08 08:57 PM
    Remove the www. Wap.crackberry.com

12-29-08 08:57 PM
    Ive been trying to get on the internet all day long and ive only managed to connect a handfull of times, The blue bar gets all the way over and keeps saying reqesting then it says unable to connect to the internet please try again later if the problem persists please contact youor service provider? Is this normal? or?
    12-29-08 09:41 PM
    i just got a curve on telus and havent had trouble with browsing.
    12-29-08 09:51 PM
    Wooot finally got it to work hurray. Opera is sooooo much better then the default browser

12-29-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD