After I installed the sapphire blue housing, the rumble went away. not completly just really really weak. to the point i cant even feel it when its on my belt unless im standing still and "waiting" for so to say.
    10-06-08 09:31 AM
    Uh. Do you mean vibrate??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 09:33 AM
    correct. it used to be, when i set in on a hard surface like a table, it would vibe and i could hear it from across the room. now i cant hear ther vibe. just the ringer. any suggestions?
    10-06-08 09:51 AM
    Did you inadvertantly change any settings?

10-06-08 10:01 AM
    Try doing this.
    Go to Options -> Status
    Then type the word "test" (without quotes of course. Press the menu button and click start. Select "Misc"

Then press the menu button/click trackball and select skip until you reach the vibration test. If its still vibrating at a weaker state you botched your housing change and should try to find out what went wrong.

10-06-08 11:00 AM
    After I installed the sapphire blue housing, the rumble went away. not completly just really really weak. to the point i cant even feel it when its on my belt unless im standing still and "waiting" for so to say.
    This housing is it a rubber or silicon skins/case? Or is it a replacement shell?
    If so that "might" account for not hearing it as well on a hard surface, not sure about feeling it.

I really don't notice the phone when it vibrates if it's in my pocket, especially if I'm busy doing something. But then a pack of rabid ferrets could be throwing a rave under my desk and I might not notice it if I'm focused on something. Which is funny, because people can't sneak up on me, no matter how focused I am on something.
    10-06-08 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD