I was on a phone call today and when I hung up my curve rebooted.at first I thought it locked up because the screen was blank and the LED was solid and a minute later it appeared it was just booting up. When I hung up the call one thing I might have done is held down the end call button. Even in doing so would it have caused it to do a full reboot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 12:17 PM
    No holding down the power button just would have put it in sleep(Temp off) until the power button was pressed again. it's not a full power off.......
    Anyways how is your memory? you have allot of applications running at all?

Maybe a beta OS that hicupped?

Any new 3rd party apps you recently installed...
    07-23-08 12:25 PM
    Just running the stock 4.3 release that came installed. I have customized it by removing stock wallpapers. Only app that might have been running at the time might have been the browser. When I checked this morning I had just under 50 meg free. Last night I installed the iBerry zen theme and was running that at the time. I have since reverted back to the default Sprint theme as I actually prefer it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 06:48 PM
    Actually, just thought of something. Last night I installed the trial for bbalarm pro. Don't know if any of that is related. Hasn't rebooted since so for now I don't think I'm going to worry about it too much unless it happens again.
    07-23-08 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD