OS runs almost perfect, theme is awesome, apps are all there, response time is very good. So what now? I am constantly trying new things, but always end up with the same set up. Anyone else is the same situation?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 01:22 PM
    If it works. Don't fix it.
    10-19-08 01:24 PM
    Ditto. Bird in the hand and all that.

10-19-08 01:26 PM
    Yeah, I am pretty happy. BB Messenger never worked but just got VZW working on it. All else is great.
    10-19-08 01:29 PM
    Other than this trackball mine is perfect. After I painted it of course.

10-19-08 01:35 PM
    Mine too...now I'm just fiddling with new apps
    10-19-08 02:09 PM
    I'm perfectly happy with mine.
    10-19-08 02:34 PM
    Every new theme I get I'm tweaking the icons so the look is flawless. The applications runs so smooth and great. Wish I had more family members with a BB so they could understand my passion.

10-19-08 02:42 PM
    If it works. Don't fix it.
    Blackberry's don't work like that...Maybe with iPhone, or WM. With Blackberry, you know there's always something else you can do. No matter how well your device is working, everyone knows there's more to be done.

I'm never satisfied and I'm constatnly looking to improve my 'Berry. I guess it's just one of those things where you try, and try to accomplish more, even though you've already done plenty.
    10-19-08 03:06 PM
    Blackberry's don't work like that...Maybe with iPhone, or WM. With Blackberry, you know there's always something else you can do. No matter how well your device is working, everyone knows there's more to be done.

I'm never satisfied and I'm constatnly looking to improve my 'Berry. I guess it's just one of those things where you try, and try to accomplish more, even though you've already done plenty.
    I agree completely, there is always something more to make it better, BUT there's also the risk involved and some of us can't afford to just buy a new one.

10-19-08 04:50 PM

Lets see here, the OP stated he/she makes changes and always goes back to the original settings that he/she had. So my comment applies, if it works don't fix it.
    10-19-08 05:01 PM
    Every new theme I get I'm tweaking the icons so the look is flawless. The applications runs so smooth and great. Wish I had more family members with a BB so they could understand my passion.

I have the exact same thing happen ! Im like hey guys check out this new theme i just picked up and they go great its a phone...if only they could understand..
    10-19-08 05:04 PM
    My curve works perfect....I want to upgrade to 4.5 but I'm afraid it won't run as good anymore.
    10-19-08 06:08 PM
    Yea guys / gals, I know what you are all saying, but what specifically do you do when you think your BB is perfect?

10-19-08 07:15 PM
    Yea guys / gals, I know what you are all saying, but what specifically do you do when you think your BB is perfect?

Enjoy It!
    10-19-08 07:16 PM
    I would do the upgrade it will run better imo. S.r used to slow down when sending texts after a day and now that issue is gone.
    10-19-08 07:45 PM
    You probably wanna put that in its own thread and then you will get more responses.

10-19-08 11:41 PM
    Mine is better than yours! Haha. Just kidding, not really. I can't imagine how mine could get anymore perfect.

-Addicted

10-19-08 11:47 PM
    Same here, no problems with my Curve and while I do admit to wanting a BOLD I DO njoy very much using my Curve.
    10-20-08 02:16 AM
    I have a hotmail account and I want to check my email their how do I go upon doing that ?
    I tried it and it wont let me cause it said I need to enable java something like that.
    Anybody help me out please thanx.
    click on browser, hit menu, select options, click on browser configurations and check all the allow javascript stuff.

that may work...
    10-20-08 02:46 AM

if/when I get to that point, I always try hard to look for flaws... at the moment it's seemingly flawless so I'm enjoying it
    10-20-08 02:56 AM
    if/when I get to that point, I always try hard to look for flaws... at the moment it's seemingly flawless so I'm enjoying it
    It is then you sit back and enjoy your BlackBerry. Take the time and truely enjoy it, it wasn't always this good!

10-20-08 12:34 PM
    I love my BB's, and am happy with the OS. The only two things I wished it had are available on my MotorolaQ9c (WinMo 6.1), and that's being able to INSTALL AND RUN apps off the memory card (not just save them, so the aerize (or however it is spelled) program can run it then delete it) and voice-announce that will announce incoming calls by number and/or name (not talking about hollertones). Other than that, I love BB's. I'm hoping that somewhere down the road they will at least allow us to install and run programs off the mem card. I know that the Bold will have 1gb of memory, which will eliminate the need for running progs off a mem card, but this would be nice for existing devices.
    10-20-08 02:31 PM
    I too agree with the OP, I'm always trying new apps, and looking for new themes. As far as the hotmail thing goes, there's a mobile site as well that's how I do it since I haven't figured out how to yet. Anyone have a solution?

10-20-08 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD