it just stopped vibrating yesterday.

everything was okay then i just realized that i couldn't feel it vibrating when a friend of mine called. i thought that maybe its the vib and ring software problem. so i removed it, still not vibrating. i did 2 battery pulls already, still no luck.

anybody here had this problem before? what should i do? i have 8320 by the way.

thanks in advance
    09-01-08 01:36 AM
    Usually when I have seen this, it is a device issue. The vibrating unit inside may have burned out. May want to look at your replacement options.
    Last edited by lastraid; 09-01-08 at 09:48 AM.
    09-01-08 07:39 AM
    Maybe go to your local adult toy store and buy something to zip it up a bit?
    09-01-08 07:57 AM
    Maybe go to your local adult toy store and buy something to zip it up a bit?
    LOL. I just got a mental image of a curve glued to a large....well...nevermind. Wonder what the holster would look like?

:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 08:48 AM
    Thanks guys, very helpful!

09-01-08 09:21 AM
    LOL. I just got a mental image of a curve glued to a large....well...nevermind. Wonder what the holster would look like?

:-)

Well judging from past experience the standard holster for the external vibrating unit should have no problems accommodating the additional bulk of the Curve. Of course that also means dealing with the standard holster, putting up with her idiotic friends and having to sit through crappy chick flicks just to holster your unit. That is unless you prefer to farm those duties out to a private contractor which has other risks and benefits associated with it as well
    09-01-08 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD