So, I was texting a friend the other day and i put my phone down and then i get like 5 texts from other people asking me why i had just sent them 7 texts saying the same thing. I had sent that same message to my friend; but it for some reason forwarded it 7 times to 5 different people. I reset the phone, pulled out the battery, and the sim, put it back in; same thing and this time it started to make calls by itself.
    Took the battery out for a few hours and put it back in and it starts to say call failed and it keeps going back to the call log menu. Any ideas?
    05-05-09 01:40 PM
    When you take the battery out, are you turning the BB off first?

Proper way to do a reset is to take the battery out with the power on, wait 30 secs, then reinstall the battery.

If the battery pull doesn't reset the BB, has there been any exposure to liquid or moisture? This bizarre behavior can be caused by liquid/moisture in the phone.

If none of the above work, you may need to wipe the OS completely off the phone with JL Commander and then reload the OS.
    05-05-09 01:48 PM
    Also, if your BBB is less than 12 mos old, then you can take it in for a warranty exchange.
    05-05-09 01:49 PM
    Are some of your keys stuck down?
    05-05-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD